Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys but u all saw the way in which raghav greeted tht gal in front of sia but definitely she may be a close friend not ex-flame for sure and he has admitted in 2days epi tht he is a married man so no chance baby......... 😭 😭 😭 as it is i dont adore her much(new girl)
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

guys but u all saw the way in which raghav greeted tht gal in front of sia but definitely she may be a close friend not ex-flame for sure and he has admitted in 2days epi tht he is a married man so no chance baby......... 😭 😭 😭 as it is i dont adore her much(new girl)

I feel rather than amma raghav is the one who has asked this new close friend of his to come at his place.....so that he can get close to sia & make amma accept sia as her bahu......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† agar aisa ho toh mazaa aayega....kyunki the way he hugged her infront of sia n amma ...i m sure its a plan he has up his sleeves for amma....he will try n fool amma that he likes this new gal......& he is making sure that no wonder what happen sia comes back to him.....may be this could happen if sia gets jealous because of this new gal....& admits her love for him....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@megha.. i really hope what u say is true.. i m gonna b heartbroken if the new gal comes n wins over Raghav.. 😭 i really suspect it will b Amaaji who tries to bring in this Third angle to create trouble between Raghav-Sia..

Yeah she might try to but I feel raghav will save the day for us as he now only sia's.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
vivmah thumbnail
hey....the guitar tone in background is just fantastic....does anyone have a link to download it???
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivmah

hey....the guitar tone in background is just fantastic....does anyone have a link to download it???

dear use helpdesk thread..i m sure someone will help u outπŸ˜ƒ
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah she might try to but I feel raghav will save the day for us as he now only sia's.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i'm very scared and i juz expect dat wat u say comes true.....but wat i think is that raghav will fall a prey 2 that new gal's trap,but then he will realize that he lyks sia more than any1 and then he'll go back 2 her
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

heyy u guys, ur alll saying at dis girl will come n in da end raghav will finally confess his love for Sia..but then wat??da way avatar was forced to get married!!!dey were gna do something to his wife...Raghav tooo can be forced!!!he is da youngest of em all...i dono!!even if it is declare dat He Loves Sia..But ammaji h8z her..n she doesnt want em 2 be together!!!

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

heyy u guys, ur alll saying at dis girl will come n in da end raghav will finally confess his love for Sia..but then wat??da way avatar was forced to get married!!!dey were gna do something to his wife...Raghav tooo can be forced!!!he is da youngest of em all...i dono!!even if it is declare dat He Loves Sia..But ammaji h8z her..n she doesnt want em 2 be together!!!

Well I have started to feel that all this nonsensical drama of this new gal sonali will just lead to an out burst of raghav...that he loves sia...infront of siaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†