Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

seriously yaar....why cant ammaji get some life... gosh..!! i mean luv story aur kab dikhaenge.... i m sure wit the dheeraj-jhumar thing again ammaji wil force Raghav to support her.. n i hope this time he doesnt...!!

Seriously CVs.. kuch to romance dikhao....

yeah hope so......fingers crossed.......😊

but above everything...meghna malik is a very gud performer....she forces us to hate her badly...
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah but I feel raghav will support jhumar as he loves his sister very much....πŸ˜†

yeah dats true...akher twists n turns shud be there in a serial...otherwise people will get bored...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jhinki143

yeah dats true...akher twists n turns shud be there in a serial...otherwise people will get bored...

yeah dear agreedπŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not exactly fond of O Re Piya either ... it's been done to death. They should use a new song like Aaj Din Chadeya from Love Aaj Kal ... or for the dramatic moments, they could go for Tu Jaane Na from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

I'm not exactly fond of O Re Piya either ... it's been done to death. They should use a new song like Aaj Din Chadeya from Love Aaj Kal ... or for the dramatic moments, they could go for Tu Jaane Na from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani.

yeah sarah agreed! They should have played some better song.....😳
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heyya...i'm a new member and i'm a big fan of sia-raghav.....did u'll guyz c the promo....an ajnabbi wid the photo of raghav????
Edited by supriya.iyer - 14 years ago
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey frndz did u'll c the new promo-the saturday special 1...another ajnabee b/w sia-raghav and that too wid the face of raghav???
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

hey frndz did u'll c the new promo-the saturday special 1...another ajnabee b/w sia-raghav and that too wid the face of raghav???

well bad news is that it is a female...& she will try her best to hurt sia by getting close to sia!😭
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh god u guys must hv read already....new entry of a girl to play spoiltsport between Ragahav-Sia.... n here i was wishing n praying for a mushy love story...😭 between Raghav-Sia
btw anxious to see the 1 hr special...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oh god u guys must hv read already....new entry of a girl to play spoiltsport between Ragahav-Sia.... n here i was wishing n praying for a mushy love story...😭 between Raghav-Sia

btw anxious to see the 1 hr special...

yeah would love to see raghav give her a peace of mind infront of amma...& send her back in 3 to 4 episodes where she came from!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†