the precaps r much better......

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ididnt like yesterday episode n the precaps r toooooooooooo goooooooooooooodddddddddd i must say with that songs oooooooo re piyaaaaaaa.....in yesterday episode DM VORa WAS JUST GIVING CHEESY REMARKS n again n again that word was repeated making the family atmosphere very uncomfortable.......besides no sia n raghav scenes were showwn n i was actaully got irritated with dis bt then when i saw their i was jumping with joy really........🥳🥳👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree, they are just draggin instead of showin better stuff.But the precap was awesome😳 I cant wait 2 see it..Its been long we have seen Raghav Siya together:)

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

I agree, they are just draggin instead of showin better stuff.But the precap was awesome😳 I cant wait 2 see it..Its been long we have seen Raghav Siya together:)

Me too dear...just cant wait for the clock to strike 10:30 PM in India!😆
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes...exactly,waiting 4 tonight's episode more scenes of raghav-sia...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!waiting 4 long tym...
meghaparti thumbnail
well today in the precap I liked raghav telling sia that he wants to be like her after whatever she did for her mother!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghaparti

well today in the precap I liked raghav telling sia that he wants to be like her after whatever she did for her mother!

sia is becuming happy but i think now its sia's turn to show sum attitude....bcoz raghav created so muchhh problem for her and her father and sister.........she shud show sum attitude...let raghav understand his feelings for sia...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

sia is becuming happy but i think now its sia's turn to show sum attitude....bcoz raghav created so muchhh problem for her and her father and sister.........she shud show sum attitude...let raghav understand his feelings for sia...

yeah dear..she will show her attitude...I feel the new person will be a guy & sia will also get friendly with him & thsi will make ragahv jealous.....& may be his jealously leads him to go against amma!😆

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ megaprati
yeah u r right bt u know if any male member will come then ammaji will do what she has done to sia @ marriage night n the other day!!!!!!! if she will see that guys advancing towards sia with no fault of hers or maybe its some another plan of ammaji to create a rift b/w raghia!!!11😡😡
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
and d gud nwz is its not male...its female who gonna cum in raghav's life....who was his Ex-girl frnd...oh no...only CVs know wht they have planned....

he bhagwan plzz save our raghav-sia.....kisi ki buri nazara naa lage in dono ko...ammaji kya kam thi jo ek aur aa gayi bakhera khara karne k liye?????
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

@ megaprati
yeah u r right bt u know if any male member will come then ammaji will do what she has done to sia @ marriage night n the other day!!!!!!! if she will see that guys advancing towards sia with no fault of hers or maybe its some another plan of ammaji to create a rift b/w raghia!!!11😡😡

yeah agreed dear!