mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
accordind to latest article sia will become the blue-eyed of the family n ammaji as well bt the ? is what has happened to sia???????πŸ˜•Has she forgetton what ammaji did n what ordeal she went thru n what raghav has done to sia n her family as well ...........if i were in sia place i could not forgive them so easily n that they should feel guilty to what they have done to a girl who have never ever thought bad abt them.............i still remember what they have done to her father.............it was such a outrageous scene n i still cant forgotten those thgs...........i must say Sia should not forgive them so easily .........
What u say guyzzzzzzz?????? plzzzzzzzz comment 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel by making place in raghav & ammaji' s heart she will revenge them in her own way ...by changing their outlook towards women & birth of a gal child & the importance & happiness of gals in veerpur....I m sure she will go her way & by changing ammaji's views about this & this would be her revenge & one day ammaji will realise how wrong she is in not having a gal child in the family...That will be a true victory for sia!
Koyel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May b dats jst 4 time being.......acc 2 me she shuldnt 4get wat Raghav did 2 her........though i wud love 2 c Raghav & Sia 2ghtr....bt after proper repentance of Raghav
luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

even i think that sia should not forgive raghav so easily, afterall he should also feel sia's importance in his life and that he loves her.bu😳 but seriously i've seen guiltiness in raghav's eyes remember when sia always pretended or tried to be nice to raghav he felt so guilty for all his wrong deeds that he did to sia.he knows he was wrong and knows that he is the sole reason for sia's pain.but i would love to see some love scenes between the two it would be greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i'm waiting for episode in which sia comes back to haveli.it would be great to see raghav takin care of sia😳

Edited by luvtwilight19 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvtwilight19

even i think that sia should not forgive raghav so easily, afterall he should also feel sia's importance in his life and that he loves her.bu😳 but seriously i've seen guiltiness in raghav's eyes remember when sia always pretended or tried to be nice to raghav he felt so guilty for all his wrong deeds that he did to sia.he knows he was wrong and knows that he is the sole reason for sia's pain.but i would love to see some love scenes between the two it would be greatπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i'm waiting for episode in which sia comes back to haveli.it would be great to see raghav takin care of sia😳

Absolutely dear..& I would kill him if he didnt take care of sia & when she returns!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 replying frnds!!!!!!1😊
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys...so we can expect more of raghav-sia scenes,but Ammaji sending sia bak 2 servant's quarters...not wth raghav...shw must take revenge...need dem together...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

thanks 4 replying frnds!!!!!!1😊

Your Welcome dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ