Written Update - January 21st

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode was such a let down! They kept dragging it endlessly.

Dharamveer is unable to bring himself to shoot. Raghav takes his gun away. Ammaji orders her men to grab DM and Dhamaveer. She announces that she'll give them a death that nobody has ever seen in Veerpur before. She asks Jhumar to go get her whip. Jhumar hesitates at first but when Ammaji repeats her order sternly, she leaves.

Dharamveer taunts Ammaji by daring her to hit him. Jhumar arrives with the whip. Dharamveer keeps provoking Ammaji and finally she hits him. I won't bother explaining everyone's expressions in detail because they all have pretty much the same look. The women are huddled in one corner, crying and hugging each other. Some of them turn their faces away each time Ammaji hits Dharamveer. The men just stand there watching the whole tamasha.

Throughout the process, Dharamveer keeps taunting Ammaji. He says that he'll be ashamed to face his ancestors. What will he tell them, that a woman ruled over him all his life? How embarassing. He is glad that at least he gave her a near death experience. He was so close to attaining his goal. If only Sia hadn't intervened! He continuosly chants "Tired already? Come on, hit me!" whenever Ammaji pauses momentarily due to the pain in her bullet wound.

Ammaji tells the women to stop cowering like that and look at Dharamveer. Why turn their faces away? They should all see how their haveli's Ravan meets his demise. Today, everyone should watch and see what happens to those who back-stab Ammaji!

Meghna Malik was excellent today. Lord, her menacing expressions totally freaked me out! I'm glad Ammaji isn't real ... lol

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!👏
emo_ranj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. For this only AMMAJI took rest for few days .😆
Edited by emo_ranj - 14 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dharamveer was so sick!!!!!!!!!!! I never liked him.... Hw could he just give his daughter to that DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a lot😊 Why r they unnecessarily draggin:( I wonder when Siya will be back.