vidyasu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In all the tamasha about Dharamveer, people have forgotten how cruel ammaji was!! She got an inocent girl hanged and has killed countless others. What about her cruelties to Sia? Has Sia forgotten her revenge? Why did she save her oppressor?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I feel after ammaji's heart change about sia will make sia change ammaji gradually..& she will convince her for things that r incorrect in ammajis eyes..like not killing the gal child ...also letting jhumar marry with dheeraj who is of same gotra!
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing...
all of a sudden theres a reversal in roles, ammaji the antagonist becomes a good person and a new villain is presented in the form of a former coward dharamveer!
chalo, acchaa hai - kam se kam humhe ek strong protagonist to milega! a welcome change from all those "damsels in distress". bored of seeing the all forgiving, all suffering and always crying heroines - hope amma ji doesnt turn into one too!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

all of a sudden theres a reversal in roles, ammaji the antagonist becomes a good person and a new villain is presented in the form of a former coward dharamveer!
chalo, acchaa hai - kam se kam humhe ek strong protagonist to milega! a welcome change from all those "damsels in distress". bored of seeing the all forgiving, all suffering and always crying heroines - hope amma ji doesnt turn into one too!

Agreed dear!😳
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ammaji was and is wrong...................but wht sia can do........she is married to her son..........so she has to stay ther.............remember wht she told raghav........she is not against amma but her thoughts..........anyways i just want everyone to stay happy............enough of voilence.......... 🤢
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Ammaji was and is wrong...................but wht sia can do........she is married to her son..........so she has to stay ther.............remember wht she told raghav........she is not against amma but her thoughts..........anyways i just want everyone to stay happy............enough of voilence.......... 🤢

yeah dear I think tomorrow too the whole episode will be focused on ammaji giving punishment to Vohra & Dharamveer & monday's episode will have sia come back that too in the last part!😭😉😆
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

again....again........again....i agree with you
😆
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah dear I think tomorrow too the whole episode will be focused on ammaji giving punishment to Vohra & Dharamveer & monday's episode will have sia come back that too in the last part!😭😉😆

yeah...... the episode will be all punishment special tonight.
on monday, if the creatives show mercy on us, hopefully, our great sacrificing heroine will come back.....
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i saw the promo...ammaji was zipping in a jeep dragging dharamveer behind her..i must say a bit too modern for a village woman!!!
meghaparti thumbnail
yeah the promo looked gud & finally amma is back in her form!