-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi to all fans of Na Aana is desh meri lado, I am new to the forum,

Wow Ammaji is back with a bang.😉 Kya dialogues mare Ammaji ne. I knew like everyone else that she was alive but wow Raghav was the only brother who helped her.This show just has all the twists and turns executed very well. I actually just started watching the show again but I feel Raghav-Sia track is probably going to be sidelined due to now Ammaji's return and I guess now she will be punishing the bad guys and I can not wait for it but I want Raghav-Sia track to become the focus of the show now atleast. So does anybody have inside scoop on the show or any contact information of the production house to ask them when they might actually start Raghav-Sia track. Already we did not get to see Sia in the recent episodes. 😭plz tell me are you happy with Ammaji's return or not?

Sorry for boring you all with my post but I want to see Raghav-Sia's track 😉

Edited by chandanafan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup me 2 waiting 4 the Raghav Siya track. These days we have to be satisfied only by seeing Siya in the title I mean I'm missing her a lot. But i dont think they will sideline the Raghav Siya track. I just hope they dont:( Its been ages we've seen them together.

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes dear...ur right,happy becoz Ammaji eturned to show,also we need more of raghav-sia tracks & dheeraj-jhumar too...hope 4m now onwards she change her attitude towards sia accept her as bahu ....
WHAT DO U THINK???
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah gals according to teh new article...ammaji's attitude will change dramatically towards sia & both raghav & sia will come closer & we will get more romantic scenes between them...& sia will be the blue eyed gal among all the family members as she saved ammaji!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah gals according to teh new article...ammaji's attitude will change dramatically towards sia & both raghav & sia will come closer & we will get more romantic scenes between them...& sia will be the blue eyed gal among all the family members as she saved ammaji!

this wud be great
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep i also want raghia track bt i am happy with ammaji returns just becoz she is the only one who could protect her women n jhumar also .........i a mmising sia very much n i am dying to raghia together 😳 n show magic onscreen😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: foxs

yep i also want raghia track bt i am happy with ammaji returns just becoz she is the only one who could protect her women n jhumar also .........i a mmising sia very much n i am dying to raghia together 😳 n show magic onscreen😳

me too dear😳
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me three
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

me four. 😆

@ everyone thanks for replying to my post. Now I feel better that Raghav-sia's track will finally begin all coz all of us want it. 😆 So I am glad I am not the only one hoping for that.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

me four. 😆

@ everyone thanks for replying to my post. Now I feel better that Raghav-sia's track will finally begin all coz all of us want it. 😆 So I am glad I am not the only one hoping for that.

Yeah dear & hopefully this time our dreams for sia & raghav track come true😉😆