chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys did u all notice that when dharamveer was explaining raghav that if ammaji wasn't ashamed of sacrificing a woman to vora earlier then why shud raghav bother if he is doing the same thing!!!!!!!
well at that moment they showed a lot of santosh-joginder faces....as if whatever dharamveer was saying is connected to both of them!!!!!!
what says guy???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can any1 explain what that chachaji said to Raghav in yesterday's episode...please

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sunithavarma
dharamveer was saying that when ammaji was sacrificing ghar ki izzat where was he @ that time(h refers to raghav) where was his conciousness n why didnt he felt bad at that time when ammaji was giving jhumar to Vora n why didnt he felt dirty @ that time..........????????????? n so why he is feeling bad right now?????
I hope u understand my xplainations...😊
regalla thumbnail
hey.. i think it had some other meaning... it was somehow related to Joginder and Santosh

i think that chacha had said to Raghav that tujhe abhi sharam aa rahi hai...lekin jab usne, jiska tu khoon hai...ne ek ladki ka sauda kia tha...tab kahan mar gayi thee yeh sharam...aisa hi kuch tha

toh maybe..santosh was from a poor background, and Raghav's dad had forced her parents, or rather gratified her parents to get her married to Joginder..even this angle cannot be ruled out...

amma ne jab jhoomar ko dia tha, tab usko nahin maloom tha, ki woh sangwan khandaan ki hi beti hai..balki pata chalne pe woh usko wapas leke aayi thi.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regalla

hey.. i think it had some other meaning... it was somehow related to Joginder and Santosh

i think that chacha had said to Raghav that tujhe abhi sharam aa rahi hai...lekin jab usne, jiska tu khoon hai...ne ek ladki ka sauda kia tha...tab kahan mar gayi thee yeh sharam...aisa hi kuch tha

toh maybe..santosh was from a poor background, and Raghav's dad had forced her parents, or rather gratified her parents to get her married to Joginder..even this angle cannot be ruled out...

amma ne jab jhoomar ko dia tha, tab usko nahin maloom tha, ki woh sangwan khandaan ki hi beti hai..balki pata chalne pe woh usko wapas leke aayi thi.

Agreed dear!😳
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

<br><br>Agreed dear!😳<br>

thank you 😳 😳
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regalla

thank you 😳 😳