why r they not showing sia?

luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys this very sad that r not showin anything about sia, in thursday's episode they were completely dragging the show, the dm and dharamveer's scene was not at all needed they could hv shown something related to sia.😭 when i saw the precap i was surprised dharamveer wants to rule veerpur in a blink of an eye this will sabotage his plan.this time they dragged the complete show the could have shown that told the truth to raghav.well i hv written enough so i want u all to read it and share ur views.😆
well i just hope that sia will be able to tell the truth and we will get get to see some more raghav and sia's cute love scenes from nextweek onward😳
bye😊
Edited by luvtwilight19 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dont worry yaar after sia returns home ,their love track will start acc to the source,so wait for it!!!!!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup I guess there will be an emotional drama between sia & ragahv & sia will tell him the truth & she will apologise for not being able to save ammaji....& I guess crying ragahv will get a hug from sia this time hopefully & their luv track will kick off then
tikaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah me too waiting for that

gungun009 thumbnail
hope next week we will see more of sia n raghav.i m dying to see how he will look after sia.n how will she to this situation.r
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yup I guess there will be an emotional drama between sia & ragahv & sia will tell him the truth & she will apologise for not being able to save ammaji....& I guess crying ragahv will get a hug from sia this time hopefully & their luv track will kick off then

😍looking forward to some thing like this
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah even me missing her..Just waiting for her to get back so then we can have loads of Raghav Sia moments😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Yeah even me missing her..Just waiting for her to get back so then we can have loads of Raghav Sia moments😳

yeah dear me 2 waiting for the same😃
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am waiting restlesstly 4 raghia luv track as i want to see how he will take care of her n how will she react to him ,then i want some cute scenes like hugging or holding each other hands or raghav crying over sia shoulder😳 (read;this will not take place becoz of their major height difference he will not b able to hid his face under her shouder😆😆😆)
my list is long😆😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.y.

😍looking forward to some thing like this

Me tooo sweetie!😉😳😆