:||: DOTW - Veerpur without Ammaji? :||:

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Now that Ammaji is (presumed) dead, what do you think the village will be like? Now that the woman everyone worshiped has left their side, will they accept Dharamveer as their new leader? Or will they revolt?

What about the men in the house? I think Gajender will get a dose of his own medicine when Dharamveer throws him away now that he has served his purpose. For a change it'll be nice to see Joginder not having the power to boss people around. I feel sorry for Raghav though. Hopwfully he'll turn to Sia for advice.

As for the women, I have a feeling Dharamveer will treat them far worse than Ammaji did, if possible. I hope Raghav helps the women - especially Sia - stand up to him. Maybe now he will try to change the customs since his love for Ammaji won't stand in his way. He doesn't love or respect Dharamveer the way he did Ammaji. So there's a ray of hope until Ammaji returns!

Your thoughts?
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..Well written!πŸ‘ I 2 feel raghav will support the ladies party now since ammaji is not in his way!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i think raghav will be definitely on sia's side and dharamveer would kick gajendra out for sure,

but OMG i am just imagining the situation when amma will return see dharamveer sitting on her beloved gaddi

but i was just wondering as to now they r showing cremenation ,how amma will return? tht lady who is dead is she ammaji's humshakal?

anything is possible in serial,hoping for more exciting things to happen!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
crazy_bholi thumbnail
dont u think sarah and megha tht this antim sanskaar thing is quite boring ,they wasted 2 epis,now i am bored ammaji shd be back now,thers no fun without her!!!!!!!

wht u both say 😊
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

dont u think sarah and megha tht this antim sanskaar thing is quite boring ,they wasted 2 epis,now i am bored ammaji shd be back now,thers no fun without her!!!!!!!

wht u both say 😊

yeah hopefully today we might see a few scenes of raghav & sia....I m hoping to see an emotional bond between the two of the them today😳
crazy_bholi thumbnail
18th JAN epi was so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i initially felt tht Raghav would bash up tht 😑 chacha but even he kept quiet after some shouting (well he did well )

good sia wasnt ther........ πŸ˜†

i liked couple expressions when DM had to choose from Ghar ki aurtein(how cheap........)

Amma will be back tom.......so guys waiting 4 her

I can bear her but not DM and CHacha

😑
meghaparti thumbnail
yeah gud sia is in hospital & raghav.....i liked he was giving shock expressions when chacha told him about amma yesterday about her mom's deeds of of doing saudi of one of the house ladies..would luv to see today amma giving it to chacha & sia giving 2 hard slaps to DM Vohra on behalf of jhumar for his dirty neeyat!