Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: foxs

yeah i am dying 4 raghav-sia love track n frankly speaking i am just not interested in dheemar love track......i want ragia love track now also b4 n after. both ammaji tracking down the culprits will take another 2 months n i cant wait 4 such long๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps: i dont intend to hurt anybody n i hope frndzz in this forum r not offended by my words........its just my pov!!!!!

Thank god i m not the only one Lol i find them so boring *yawwn**
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

who said that ? i just said that dheeraj sjould also play some important role apart from his love track as i find him being wasted in the serial, i too like raghav sia love track a lot, he is there only with jhumar, i really find their love story interesting but it seems to be heading nowhere right now

d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

waiting for more scenes b/w raghav and sia

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its high time...we need more of raghav sia love2 be bak than dheeraj jhumar,also ammaji should return,she must take initiative to reunite raghav-sia...wat do u think...

luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

its high time...we need more of raghav sia love2 be bak than dheeraj jhumar,also ammaji should return,she must take initiative to reunite raghav-sia...wat do u think...

its completely right i very grateful to everyone who wrote and responded to my forum .we all luv to see raghav and sias's love scene.when i saw 11th jan episode iwas really touched when i guiltiness and love in raghav's eyes i hope that will be able to tell the truth to raghav in today's episode
ammaji.devilish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I 2 WANT MOR OF LUV SCENES BETWEEN RAGHAV AND SIA

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Even I'm craving for Raghav-Sia's track. I just hope they get closer after she comes from the hospi
gungun009 thumbnail

bahut rona dhona hogya yaar ab tu kuch refreshing hona chahye. wat alse raghav sia love track will certainlt bring some freshness in the show. i liked the way raghav came in the hospital room and memorised all those worst n good moment that he shared wd sia and felt guilty 4 wat he did 2 her.that scene was truly touching and cute.hatsoff 2 raghav u act very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gungun009

bahut rona dhona hogya yaar ab tu kuch refreshing hona chahye. wat alse raghav sia love track will certainlt bring some freshness in the show. i liked the way raghav came in the hospital room and memorised all those worst n good moment that he shared wd sia and felt guilty 4 wat he did 2 her.that scene was truly touching and cute.hatsoff 2 raghav u act very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes dear that scene was really touchy!๐Ÿ˜ณ

angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
He is a brilliant actor indeed.I heard there r going to be a lot of raghav - sia scenes in coming epo