raghav and sia's current love track

luvtwilight19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hey everyone,i was really curios what will happen in raghav and sia's love track will they come closer 😳 i was really relieved when it was told that sia is alive πŸ˜ƒ but is amaji is really dead or its her new plan?i just wnna see what will happen next in rghav ans sia's love track i'm looking forward for some more love scenes of raghav and ia😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
right now dheeraj jhumar story is also very popular, am really curious about their result too
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I feel there would be more lovey duby scenes of sia & raghav once the mystery of ammaji's attack is opened...Sia's killer looks & raghav's baby face..Well I m certainly going enjoy the fire between the two..raghav trying to get close & sia..shooing him away!
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m def protesting for more cute scenes between SIA and RADHAV <3

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i am dying 4 raghav-sia love track n frankly speaking i am just not interested in dheemar love track......i want ragia love track now also b4 n after. both ammaji tracking down the culprits will take another 2 months n i cant wait 4 such longπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

ps: i dont intend to hurt anybody n i hope frndzz in this forum r not offended by my words........its just my pov!!!!!

angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
Plz .I dont want to see Dheeraj and Jhoomer's track .. sorry to say but its really boring.. Their scenes r not able to hold my attention for long.. no wonder the trp had gone down.. Raghav and sia track is catching fire now.. I would love to see their scenes more..

PS : Mean no harm and or any intentions to hurt anyones feelings , just a point of view.
kritika12345 thumbnail
rankly am more intersted in dheeraj, no matter if its not his love story, need to see him also in action as he seems so positive
nisha420 thumbnail
yeah even i feel that like sia, dheeraj too can help her in her love track with raghav, its just an idea, seems dheeraj jhumar love stry will never reach climax, but am a big fan of the guy apart from raghav
kritika12345 thumbnail
exactly raghav sia love track is really promising. needs to see it happening and dheeraj apart from jhumar can play some other important role too as i like him so much
golden sand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She will come bak and I fink onli sia and doctar wil know she is alive