has dheeraj left the show

bipasha81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
it seems that dheeraj has left the show , thats why suddenly there was a huge turnover while his story with jhumar was beginning, i was really liking his track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are you sure, if that is true then its a huge loss to the show according to me as at this point his story was gaining such a great momentum, i really want to see him wherever he is now
bipasha81 thumbnail
actually it seems so as he was nowhere since ammaji was shot, i want to see him more, but where has he disappeared
nisha420 thumbnail
no please, its a big news for all my class mates then as they all were having a huge crush on him, they will feel really depressed, any information on what he is doing right now
indiangal30 thumbnail
hey dheeraj if you are not intersted in jhumar them i am available
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think dheraj has left the show i know he is nowhere but either way he is not around when smthg drastic happens in the haveli!!!!
indiangal30 thumbnail

no clues i have too, but if he is rhere then this time he has to take a big stand, i loved the way he supported his love in front of chhoti maa, he seems a brave guy

kritika12345 thumbnail
ir seems we have to wait more for dheeraj, was thrilled when he said that nobodey can harm him to his chhoti maa, it will be a treat t watch him do something miracluos