where is da story heading???

shaik_s23 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hii i m asilent member of dis forum bt nw i wonder wheres da story headin with ammaji diein....nw watz nxt.. Mr. vora wll nw definitely hunt 4 jhumar thru his dad.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah I feel it will get filmy & Jhumar will be saved by sia raghav & ammaji & DM Chacha & that lagoor son of amma will be punished!
soumyya thumbnail
could ammaji be faking her death to find the truth or if she's dead than whats the spice than
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Soumya even I was exactly thinking the same. But the way Raghav was shown broken is it otherwise that something happened to Sia. Even in SBS they told Sia would die???
I just wish that Sia ia fine and story would be good with bot Amma and Sia alive.
shaik_s23 thumbnail
accrdin 2 me der r 2 possiblities 1whic i already stated & othr 1 cud me as earlier said dat da shootin & all mst b real bt da death nws mite b fake creatd by only ammaji among her docs so dat she can furthr secretly investigate her culprits.....
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaik_s23

accrdin 2 me der r 2 possiblities 1whic i already stated & othr 1 cud me as earlier said dat da shootin & all mst b real bt da death nws mite b fake creatd by only ammaji among her docs so dat she can furthr secretly investigate her culprits.....

yup I 2 feel so dear!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ammaji is just faking her death n she will herserslf investigate into the case to catch her culprits๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.......she is deffo going 2 come thats 4 sure...,..i am happy sia is safe n nothg wrong has happened to her ....... i must say that the articles r often "misleading" n so r the news as shown in sbs........ that sia is going 2 die n she will have a modern look when she comes back....๐Ÿ˜†
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ammaji cannot die she is the backbone of the story or is she cming wid a modern look instead of sia in the cming epi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: d.y.

ammaji cannot die she is the backbone of the story or is she cming wid a modern look instead of sia in the cming epi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yup dear agreed!
raghavlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI!GUYS. HOPE EVERY1 R DOING WELL. NW ABT NAIDML. I WANT MR.DM 2 TAKE SIA DIS TIME SO DAT RAGHAV WILL SAVE HER. YA, IT IS OBVIOUS DAT HE WILL SAVE HER BLOVED SIS JHUMAR ALSO, BUT VEN RAGHAV WILL SAVE SIA DEN IT WILL B A VERY ROMANTIC SCENE.โค๏ธ N 1 THING MORE CAN ANY1 UPLOAD EPI OF 5TH JAN.
PLZZZZZZZZZZ COMMENT.