DOTW - Will Sia be back? Amma will soften?

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,
I am sure some of us here are not happy with the latest development in the show, with Sia getting shot and according to some articles, they have stated that Sia will die in the show, I am sure that is just for Publicity, trying to get people to watch the show. However what i think is that, now maybe that after she's taken to the Hospital, she might go to Coma or be admitted ot hospital for few days, Hence no Sia in the sia for few days.

Nevertheless, I am sure all of us here is thinking, will Ammaji finally soften up ? Will she think that, Sia is good a girl and having a girl is a good idea, they too can be shield for their own ??

Hoping that they won't drag this track for long.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

Hello Friends,
I am sure some of us here are not happy with the latest development in the show, with Sia getting shot and according to some articles, they have stated that Sia will die in the show, I am sure that is just for Publicity, trying to get people to watch the show. However what i think is that, now maybe that after she's taken to the Hospital, she might go to Coma or be admitted ot hospital for few days, Hence no Sia in the sia for few days.

Nevertheless, I am sure all of us here is thinking, will Ammaji finally soften up ? Will she think that, Sia is good a girl and having a girl is a good idea, they too can be shield for their own ??

Hoping that they won't drag this track for long.

I also feel the same..hope we get to see raghav taking good care of sia & ammaji telling her ki mein toh teri karzaar ho gaye...like she told jhumar!😉😆

-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

I also feel the same..hope we get to see raghav taking good care of sia & ammaji telling her ki mein toh teri karzaar ho gaye...like she told jhumar!😉😆

Well let's not forget that they've always had something inside for each other which can lead them away from each other, but Hopefully i hope Ammaji does accept her from her heart. Now i think even though the yesterday's episode was not up to the mark, I still think it got me glued. I can't wait to see what's going to happend next.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imran94

Well let's not forget that they've always had something inside for each other which can lead them away from each other, but Hopefully i hope Ammaji does accept her from her heart. Now i think even though the yesterday's episode was not up to the mark, I still think it got me glued. I can't wait to see what's going to happend next.

same here dear..me 2 was glued ..I only liked the background score..apart from aama's & raghav's recation after sia & amma got shot😆
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm... atleast something or the other is happening in this show unlike many other ones where it takes a year to plan, 2 years to make a move and another 3 years for a bullet shot to reach the target 😃
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

hmm... atleast something or the other is happening in this show unlike many other ones where it takes a year to plan, 2 years to make a move and another 3 years for a bullet shot to reach the target 😃

yup right dear..atleast the story is moving!😳😃
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Imran now after recent developments i feel tht may be amma is not dead or pretending to be dead and her laadla beta bhi in sab mein shamil hain,she wants to catch the gunegars.... and i think sia will be safe but she may not be the part of Maa-Beta plan........... 😉
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Imran now after recent developments i feel tht may be amma is not dead or pretending to be dead and her laadla beta bhi in sab mein shamil hain,she wants to catch the gunegars.... and i think sia will be safe but she may not be the part of Maa-Beta plan........... 😉

That's interesting, I must say, it could be that Ammaji and Raghav might have planned this already and to catch them, she is pretending to be dead. Don't you think it'd be awesome If Sia and Raghav and made the whole plan up but I doubt if that's genna happend. I am sure something will happend to Sia for sure.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
raghav told tht sia's bullet has been removed!!!,but even i am suspious abt the whole thing ,sia and raghav may plan ha bcoz if we look at last few epi's sia was raghav's consultant,he used to discuss every little thing with her ,i hope this happens bcoz i want tht Dm to be punished !!!!!!

the most cheap thing is tht he is still demanding for jhumar chi wht a gira hua character 😡 😡 😡
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

raghav told tht sia's bullet has been removed!!!,but even i am suspious abt the whole thing ,sia and raghav may plan ha bcoz if we look at last few epi's sia was raghav's consultant,he used to discuss every little thing with her ,i hope this happens bcoz i want tht Dm to be punished !!!!!!

the most cheap thing is tht he is still demanding for jhumar chi wht a gira hua character 😡 😡 😡

yeah even I feel so it is sia & raghav's plan n yeah that dm & chacha ...kaisa baap hai yaar..pathetic is word for him😡