Written Update - January 6th

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
The DM calls Dharamveer on his cell phone. The phone is lying on the couch since Dharamveer forgot it on his way out. When it rings, Sia shows up and answers it. DM says that their men are armed and ready to shoot Ammaji as soon as she gets close to the murti. Sia gets petrified after hearing his words.

Ammaji and her sons arrive at the venue. There are lots of villagers and reporters present on the scene. Sia tries to call Raghav but he doesn't hear his phone ringing because of all the loud drums and the chanting. So, Sia decides to take matters into her own hands and runs out of the house.

As Ammaji walks towards the murti, her sons get held back by the reporters. Sia is shown running on the streets. DM's men are hiding in the bushes with their guns aimed at Ammaji as she walks. She reaches the murti, cuts the ribbon and the statue is unveiled. Sia finally arrives there and spots the armed men hiding in the bushes (LOL it's funny how nobody else saw them). She pushes past the crowd, yells "AMMAJI!" and dashes ahead.

One of the men finally pulls the trigger right as Sia manages to arrive where Ammaji is standing. Shots are heard everywhere and things come to standstill for a moment. Ammaji and Sia look at each other. Then Sia falls to the ground as Ammaji watches in shock. Raghav, Avtar, Joginder, Dharamveer, DM and Gajender are completely horrified. Suddenly, the man fires another shot and this time it hits Ammaji in the abdomen. She falls right beside Sia. Raghav yells "NAHI!" as both women are shown lying on the ground.

In the precap, Ammaji and Sia are taken inside a waiting ambulance.

My comments:

Forgive me but LMFAO! What the heck was that? I found the whole sequence hilarious. First, how could the oh-so-smart DM be dumb enough to reveal his plan on the phone WITHOUT even waiting for the other person to say hello? Second, how come the rest of the family members were held back by the crowd/reporters but only Sia managed to push her way to the front? Third, why the hell would Sia risk HER life to save Ammaji? If it was Raghav getting shot I might understand. But Ammaji? Has she forgotten everything Ammaji did to her? If the situations were reverased, would Ammaji do the same for her? Obviously not. So what was on Sia's mind? How could she forget everything and go protect a woman who brought nothing but misery upon her? Come on creatives, realism bhi koi cheez hoti hai!
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dear & I completely agree with ur comments dear..it was really hillarious & the most what I found was raghav's reaction when he saw his 2 ladies on the floor dead!πŸ˜†
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for the update dear & I completely agree with ur comments dear..it was really hillarious & the most what I found was raghav's reaction when he saw his 2 ladies on the floor dead!πŸ˜†

LOL I know! I always find these death sequences funny. Partly because of the way the victim is killed and partly because of the reactions to it. πŸ˜†
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update i agree wid all ur comments as to y has sia risked her own life to save ammaji?? this is really silly
monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with your comments. Now I only want to see how they follow up this funny sequence.πŸ˜›
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update,
Commenting on your comment, Remember what Sia said, She's not against ammaji but she's against that thought that Ammaji have. So i understand her doing this and also, Remember how worried she was for Raghav, how much he cried last night, maybe she did it because of him not because ammaji. πŸ˜ƒ
SamairaE thumbnail
i totally agree wid all of u abt Sia reaching Ammaji b4 her sonsπŸ˜•
but i don thnk she wanted to get herself shot at
bcoz she just went to push Ammaji out of d way but was too late n she got it on her
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

LOL I know! I always find these death sequences funny. Partly because of the way the victim is killed and partly because of the reactions to it. πŸ˜†

yup sweetieπŸ˜† but on second thoughts I feel she had no ontentions of getting herself shot but she went ahead to push ammaji behind so that she doesnt get shot but bechari khud hi shikar ho gaye!πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree completely with ur comments! it was foolish to a large degree!