6th Jan 2010 SBS Reports:Sia Dies-Video Added

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
As per 6th Jan 2010 SBS reports, Ammaji will be saved but Sia would die in the show.

Below is link to the video.

On the sets of 'Laado'
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats stupid! how can they kill the lead?
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if sia die,then there will be no story...it should not happen...both should recover...its really sad to know that sia going to die...
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i doubt it if they would kill her......and i will be surprised if she is brought back from her grave or some such storyline....if thats what they have in mind to do.....if that happens then what would be the difference between lado and all the ekta serials where such things happened frequently!!! I really thought this serial was a class apart..i hope i am prooved right.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting! I'm curious about Ammaji's reaction to Sia's sacrifice. Hope she changes her stand.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Thanks for posting! I'm curious about Ammaji's reaction to Sia's sacrifice. Hope she changes her stand.

hope so....but i am still hoping she comes back to life & amma lets the couple live happily😳😆
com4us thumbnail
They also said dat the serial stry will be filmy so dat means sia will be bck...so lets nt wrry..
com4us thumbnail
as sia will unfold the truth dat someone called to dharamveers mobile to inform about thw shooting plans..
emo_ranj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No.It is Ammaji who dies.

bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think Sia will get into a state of comma and Ammaji will survive...Sia's character is main lead so cannot be chopped off ...but after this Raghav emotions will come to forefront after this and also Ammaji will perception towards Sia may change...