5th January 2010 - Written Update

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends,
Since I will be going to school 2 Hours later, Because of the Bloody Heavy Snow and Since i don't have any work to do for now, I thought I'll put up the Written Update. 😃

-------------------------

Today's episode starts with Ammaji not being able to sleep, She laughs at the fact that she can't sleep. On the other hand, her son Raghav is too at the same state, he can't sleep either. Sia comes out and notices Raghav outside standing. She comes up to him and ask him, Can't sleep? He tells her yes and why and then starts crying. She tells him not to worry, Also that, with him being present tomorrow no one will be able to touch Ammaji, and even if they try to , he won't let it happend, She reassures him that nothing will happend to Ammaji. He turns back looks up to Sia and then hold her hand and say Thank You to her. They both share a moment 😳 , Sia moves back and take her hands away from Raghav and then tell him to go to sleep, Raghav giggles and wipes off his tears and then Sia tells him that to be awake tomorrow, You need to satisfy your sleep.

Next morning, The Pooja is taking place, Raghav is giving instructions to the body guards and tell them that Amma Ji should not be left alone even for a second. Gajendar comes out and checks what's going on. He comes to Chaccha ji and tells him what's going on outside.
Chaccha Ji tells him that everything is planned, no need to worry.

On the other hand, a complexed skinned man, is getting ready and he says to himself, He is waiting for Ammaji's death today with which he will satisfy himself.

The veneration is done, The Pundit Ji says, Ammaji can go out now, a man goes to Ammaji's room and tell her everything is ready and everyone is waiting for her outside, She is happy and comes out with a big smile upon her face. Everyone else is stood up on the hall. One of the ladies in the house Does an arti for Amma Ji.

Amajii tells everyone that they should not worry about her, she has her sons with her, who will not let anything happend to her. Raghav looks at Sia and she smiles, Amaji tell everyon to smile and make laddooo , Everyone smiles, Laugh 😃.

She tells everyone that, for the first someone from this family with step into the world of Politics and how the Mumba's Prime Minister will go deaf 😆😆 , Amaji starts walking, Raghav look at Sia and she nods. 😃 Ammaji carries on walking with a big smile upon her face. On the other side, Aditya comes with his ball, Chaccha and Gajendar is coming down the stairs they notice him and then Chaccha picks him and tells him that they will do something big today. Gajendar then tell him to let him go, they do so. they leave, but they left their phone on the couch.

Outside the house, The village people is calling out Ammaji's name, Ammaji Ki Jai, Ammaji Ki Jai, you get it 😆😆😆, She comes and folds her hand and smiles. Raghav looks around. Gajendar and Chaccha is coming out too, they look at each other. Then one by one, everyone gets on the jeep and car and then they all leave. The ladies of the house is at the doorstep looking at them leaving.

The episode ends with Ammaji Smiling inside the car.

Precap - Everyone is welcoming Ammaji, Raghav gets disturbed by reporters and some is trying to shoot Ammaji.

----

That's all my friends. Today's episode will be even more interesting, Can't wait to see what happends.
Please Kindly click Like Button to show appreciation.

Regards
Imran

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago