73877 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
They just showed the promo of maybe tonight's episode where the show both Ammaji and Sia being shot....

Sia falls on her back and then they show amma being shot in her abdomen...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe she is trying to save raghav
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm yeah may be or may be she has come to know the truth & she ran to save & tell the truth to ammaji & kallu shot her to get her out of the way & then he shot at ammaji
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Could someone please put up a vid of this promo? Please?
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God this track is moving. I was getting tired of Dharamveer, Gajender and DM sitting and snickering at their "masterplan" ... lol
73877 thumbnail
i have seen the promo and from that sia has definetly been shot in the back...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

i have seen the promo and from that sia has definetly been shot in the back...

yeah but there was a second shot tooo & I guess that hurt ammaji...I have a feeling ammaji will be fine....but sia would be in a serious condition & this will be the biggext shock o raghav's lifeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

<br><br>yeah but there was a second shot tooo & I guess that hurt ammaji...I have a feeling ammaji will be fine....but sia would be in a serious condition & this will be the biggext shock o raghav's lifeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†<br>

and then, he will realise that he loves Sia truly and cannot afford to lose her..

i have this feeling that she has got to know about the truth, remember they showed a mobile phone on the sofa yesterday?? so she runs to the MUrthy Sthapana Spot to apprise them of the danger, and gets shot either trying to save Ammaji or Raghav... in any case, i feel both of them will have a change of heart towards Sia at the end of this plot....
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

and then, he will realise that he loves Sia truly and cannot afford to lose her..

i have this feeling that she has got to know about the truth, remember they showed a mobile phone on the sofa yesterday?? so she runs to the MUrthy Sthapana Spot to apprise them of the danger, and gets shot either trying to save Ammaji or Raghav... in any case, i feel both of them will have a change of heart towards Sia at the end of this plot....

even i think she will get shot while trying to save raghav
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia cant die...Dharamveer will be exposed by Sia only..else no one can track the killer..