-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

The lead actresses of all the leading shows are in tears in 2010 (New Year). We as an audience thought that this new year will bring smiles on their faces but nothing like this will happen in the coming weeks.

Showing 4 of 7 images Previous Next

Sia (Natasha Sharma) of Naa Aana Iss Des
She is the wife of Ammaji's favourite son Raghav. With the current events happening in the show, slowly Raghav has come to know the truth of Ammaji and the goodness of Sia and so he has developed a soft corner towards Sia and this change is not liked by Ammaji so very soon there would be an attempt to kill Sia.

The Article is from Indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
attempt to kill sia omg!!!!!! but i thought she would get herself injured while saving Ammaji(i suppose)

obviously she will be saved ,but i am still confused 😕
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Watch the Episode Yaar, Articles are not 100% accurate all the time, either way Sia will be hurt right??
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah I 2 saw the new promo of Laado in which the bullet hits sia as she tries to save ammaji...& I guess after she is hit raghav will show his concern & his true feelings would be exposed infront of ammaji
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both r hit by bullets in the promo but whts sia doing at murti sanman,i think its a plan to kill sia also(obviously it is Ammaji as master mind)
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont want this to b happen ........its a ugly plot by ammaji if its really happens!!!!!lets see what happens nowwww!!!!!
d.y. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think sia will get hurt while trying to save raghav and not ammaji
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d.y.

i think sia will get hurt while trying to save raghav and not ammaji

may be well we will come to know about this today or may be tomorrow😃
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just feel something like yeaterday they showed that chacha forgets his phone in the sofa so may be DM calls chacha to inform something and sia recieves the phone and gets to know about their plan so she rushes their to tell it to raghev because she still loves raghav and wants to help him out as she knows the hard work of raghav to save ammaji. so she might go their and DM might ask that person kalua to kill her first or else she'll tell everything to others and their plan will get flopped the he shoots ammaji.. its just my thought because i dont think that ammaji saw the closeness between raghav and sia... and when she was leaving for the murthi sthapana she didn't have any such feelings about sia.. and if not any thing like what i just said why would chacha's phone be left there. THEIR HAS to be some or the other reason for that too. and they had focussed the phone very clearly as they left.
but siaa will be shot sad.😭
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its really bad news...sia die...no raghav sia reunite,so sad...what a story...i wish both recover...