Do u feel sorry for Rangili?

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
I am sure that most of u here don't like Rangili in particular. Atleast I don't! Nonwithstanding the fact that her antics, her bindaas,don't care attitude and her fights with sunehri are enjoyable. But liking is a different matter altogether, isn't it?

Coming to the point, though Rangili does not cut the picture of an oppressed woman, she too has been wronged. Ammaji has brought her into the haveli just for the sake of giving birth to a male child. In yesterday's epi, Ammaji reminds her rudely of her task and threatens her to do it soon. Avatar too expresses his dislike for her. So, at the end of the day, do u feel sorry for her, or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Every one in this serial is wronged. Rangeeli for sure is in same league. On her part, she did not marry the chap for love. It was a calculated move to gain money and prosperity. In process she managed to get hitched to a committed guy. And above all, her marriage is not even legal. So I dont think it matters.
Avatar does not deserve a wimp like her. He is putting his foot down which is good or else he ends up bowing to ammaji pressure in process killin himself emotionally. too bad of a thing to have happened to a good person like him.
@AMRUTHANAG: what i can say is too many wrongs dont make a right. To any one in this case.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monsoonrains

Every one in this serial is wronged. Rangeeli for sure is in same league. On her part, she did not marry the chap for love. It was a calculated move to gain money and prosperity. In process she managed to get hitched to a committed guy. And above all, her marriage is not even legal. So I dont think it matters.

Avatar does not deserve a wimp like her. He is putting his foot down which is good or else he ends up bowing to ammaji pressure in process killin himself emotionally. too bad of a thing to have happened to a good person like him.
@AMRUTHANAG: what i can say is too many wrongs dont make a right. To any one in this case.

That is 100% right! Rangili has cum in the haveli for her own selfish motives.

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well all women in the godforsaken haveli are wronged,including sunehri and rangili..their good times in the house are based on ammaji's whims and fancies..bt these two women are as selfish and manipulative as ammaji so it really dsnt matter..
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I 2 dont at all feel sorry for Rangili as I want Amaaji 2 drag her out of the haveli and give Chanda her rightful place in Avatar's life.