Predictions Re Raghav- Sia

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Now that we all are granted a raghav- sia scene everyday, what do u guys think will happen in the upcoming episodes? Pl feel free to say- will the romance be the stereotypical love story or...a little different?
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm gud thought dear...👏 Well I want to see a scene where sia with her wet open hair....is praying early morning infront of the sun....& raghav watches her & is again mesmerised by her beauty & innocence...................😳😆

Also a scene where there is thunder storm & raghav is on his bed with his eyes closed....& sia comes with milk & sees raghav asleep puts the milk by his bed side & covers him with the blanket & smiles slightly at his innocent face...& then goes to close the windows so that the thunder storm doesnt disturb raghav's sleep...& raghav opens his eyes & sees the blanket over him & then watches sia close the windows...& thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😳😆

Originally posted by: meghaparti

hmmm gud thought dear...👏 Well I want to see a scene where sia with her wet open hair....is praying early morning infront of the sun....& raghav watches her & is again mesmerised by her beauty & innocence...................😳😆

Also a scene where there is thunder storm & raghav is on his bed with his eyes closed....& sia comes with milk & sees raghav asleep puts the milk by his bed side & covers him with the blanket & smiles slightly at his innocent face...& then goes to close the windows so that the thunder storm doesnt disturb raghav's sleep...& raghav opens his eyes & sees the blanket over him & then watches sia close the windows...& thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😳😆

WOW! Hope something like that happens.😳
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

<br><br>WOW! Hope something like that happens.😳<br>

and then....raghav calls out to sia, and she gives him a cold shoulder, a snub and makes him realize the distance that has been created between them, due to raghav's follies...that would be the ideal scene for me.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually sia is doing that only. Her coldness i luv it as its making raghav 2 depend more n more on her.
I just love the way she snubs Raghav! That is a just punishment for the way he behaved towards her.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

WOW! Hope something like that happens.😳

yup me to want the same😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

yeah that would be fun to watch a latka hua face of raghav after sia snubs him😆

Word Count: 0

chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suggestions are quite gud but don't you think that they have been used earlier 100 times in 1000 serials!!!!!!!!!!!
i have another one!
raghav is bored of his daily boiled food which has been adviced by doctor to him.
in the night he slowly sneaks into the kitchen and finds for something really delicious and finds gaajar ka halwa.....(yummy),,,,
he is just going t6o take a bite and turns around and finds sia in front of him!!!!!!
he is trying to explain her but she interrupts............
she takes the bowl in her hand and keeps it again inside the fridge..........
they have a very cute quarrel............(you alll can writa dialogues abt the quarrel)
this quarrel is noticed by sheela who smiles and then leaves quitely without letting them notifying!!!!!!!
raghav and sia as a consequence smile in the end!!!!!!!!!
the end!!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chauveen

suggestions are quite gud but don't you think that they have been used earlier 100 times in 1000 serials!!!!!!!!!!!

i have another one!
raghav is bored of his daily boiled food which has been adviced by doctor to him.
in the night he slowly sneaks into the kitchen and finds for something really delicious and finds gaajar ka halwa.....(yummy),,,,
he is just going t6o take a bite and turns around and finds sia in front of him!!!!!!
he is trying to explain her but she interrupts............
she takes the bowl in her hand and keeps it again inside the fridge..........
they have a very cute quarrel............(you alll can writa dialogues abt the quarrel)
this quarrel is noticed by sheela who smiles and then leaves quitely without letting them notifying!!!!!!!
raghav and sia as a consequence smile in the end!!!!!!!!!
the end!!

Very cute dear!😳👏