IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
1) I understand that DM wants ammaji to contest in the elections so that she can get outside the haveli. Thus she can be targeted easily.

But what is the purpose of the murti sthapana?

2) The ppl of veerpur shiver at the sound of ammaji's name- so how cum they are willing to let her contest the elections?

Pl reply! Can't make sense of it! 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess during the murthi sthapna he plans to get her killed as there would be alot of crowd

The villagers are always with Ammaji come what may!!!!!! Thats the result of being illiterates

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niveditha

I guess during the murthi sthapna he plans to get her killed as there would be alot of crowd

The villagers are always with Ammaji come what may!!!!!! Thats the result of being illiterates

Yup he plans to kill her during the murthi stapna so that he can easily run away n no one can get to him because of the crowd around him😃
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i have one more doubt here....

Ammaji or Bhagwani Devi Sangwan (as her name is) is just the head of a small kasba named Veerpur..

then, how come, when she contests the elections, she would straightaway get a ticket and later on an entry into Parliament.. 😆 😆 😆. Is the population of that kasba so big so as to represent the strength of an entire Lok Sabha seat?? My God, kabhi kabhi creatives kitana bada blunder karte hain.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regalla

Ammaji or Bhagwani Devi Sangwan (as her name is) is just the head of a small kasba named Veerpur..

then, how come, when she contests the elections, she would straightaway get a ticket and later on an entry into Parliament.. 😆 😆 😆. Is the population of that kasba so big so as to represent the strength of an entire Lok Sabha seat?? My God, kabhi kabhi creatives kitana bada blunder karte hain.....

well sweetie that is why raghav is doubting...& he is sure that it is a trap for her amma😆

Originally posted by: regalla

It was specified that ammaji is a well known figure in those parts and no one is powerful enough to match her.
But i do agree with ya, that was a big mistake!
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

<br><br>well sweetie that is why raghav is doubting...& he is sure that it is a trap for her amma😆<br>

exactly... and that is why i wonder as to how a cunning and shrewd woman like Ammaji is unable to unable/analyse such basic thing
regalla thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

<br><br><br>It was specified that ammaji is a well known figure in those parts and no one is powerful enough to match her.<br>But i do agree with ya, that was a big mistake!<br>

thanks for replying dear....but 'those parts' dont constitute an entire constituency of LOK Sabha. 😛 😛 😛
Edited by regalla - 14 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its just a trap 2 get Ammaji killed n c this she is giving open invitation 2 her own death.
That sure was a big blooper, huh? 😆