So Sweet! Don't you think ?

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Finally, Creatives are listening to us, we are getting more Sia and Raghav scene,
I say, Raghav acted like a true husband today, Asking Sia's Opinion, I say that's what all Husband should do and wife too, but alas Yaaro, They never do πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I think now Raghav will try his leven best to understand Sia more, As she told him so sweetly that, He never understood her, She told him, she's not against a Person but that Persons thought. Their moment was just sweet. πŸ˜ƒ ..

I Honestly adore Sia, Her acting is up to Mark for me it is. But i hate her dress Up, Why do they have to dress up like this ??, She looks like a Nani like this. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Nevertheless, I still am enjoying Amma-Ji's acting 😳😳 ..

I give Today's Episode a πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the way it dawned on him that Sia had said something in favour of Ammaji despite what went down between them. Now that it's clear that Sia is not against Ammaji but her ideas, Raghav might begin to see her as a viable option. He'll realize that he can have both women in his life because it's not a case of choosing between the two. He just needs to change his own vichaar and his mother's mindset - and that will hopefully be his next step!

Great post, btw!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya true imran i love sia's acting but hate her attire ,she would look so beautiful with saree ,i am waiting for tht moment enough of tht NANI look πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya tht is correct,he should try make both women compromise and try live together..bt i think tht day is far far ahead...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am really glad that raghav is making an effort to understand sia!

But his and ammaji's transformation ain't gonna be easy!

Awesome epi!
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

I am really glad that raghav is making an effort to understand sia!

But his and ammaji's transformation ain't gonna be easy!

Awesome epi!

Yup dear agreed with ur thoughts..it will take time but I am sure the change will comeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ