SORRY Raghav u hav to wait.......

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
πŸ˜† today i was desperately waiting for sia-raghav scene,it was too good the way he sees sia from balcony and omg sia avoids him (u r going good girl!!!!!!) Raghav wants to be friends omg how could he think tht way i can never forget the way he betrayed sia but no doubt sia is smart she loves him but wants him to change his vichaars .

[colour=red]so Raghav bhaiyya aapko sia ki dosti tabhi milegi jab tak aap ammagi ke against nahi jate rather u shd not side her in wrong deeds so wht if she is ur mother [/colour]

so wht do u all think will he change bcoz still he is with his mother

How can he hav sia in one hand and ammaji in another. he has to choose one person...............which is God Dam tough for him.ek taraf kua aur ek taraf khai.................. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyy,,but it was a really nyc scene the way he was looking at her!!wid such intensity..n wen she ignored him..n wen also he said i wana tok 2 u lets go 2 da room n she said no!!da we he became angry..n sia da way she was feelin real bad!!wow great scene!!these two are reall good!!wat i dont understand is how cumz raghav is falling for her now all of a sudden???
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think raghav is not fallng for her all of a sudden...He has always been in love with her. Till now, he was successfully hiding his feelings for her, but not any more!πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

I think raghav is not fallng for her all of a sudden...He has always been in love with her. Till now, he was successfully hiding his feelings for her, but not any more!πŸ˜‰

yup agreed dear..but he is unable to stop his luv & admiration for sia anymore..just waiting for the day he opposes ammaji & remarries siaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yup agreed dear..but he is unable to stop his luv & admiration for sia anymore..just waiting for the day he opposes ammaji & remarries siaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Me waiting for that too...πŸ˜› but i don't think that will be happening in the near future. Raghav will take his own sweet time to sort out his feelings! He is one confused guy! Moreover his love for sia and a change in his outlook are correlated. Once he acknowledges his feelings for her, then only can he can understand her views better. As sia said, "Jab tak tum apne vichaar nahi badal lete, hum dost nahi ban sakte". And as for the re- marriage part, he was just abt to call her his wife, so...don't think that will take place.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Me waiting for that too...πŸ˜› but i don't think that will be happening in the near future. Raghav will take his own sweet time to sort out his feelings! He is one confused guy! Moreover his love for sia and a change in his outlook are correlated. Once he acknowledges his feelings for her, then only can he can understand her views better. As sia said, "Jab tak tum apne vichaar nahi badal lete, hum dost nahi ban sakte". And as for the re- marriage part, he was just abt to call her his wife, so...don't think that will take place.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Well woh samajhta hai ki woh uski biwi hai.....but sweetie...dont forget his marriage with sia was a big dhoka....so remarriage is necessary πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well woh samajhta hai ki woh uski biwi hai.....but sweetie...dont forget his marriage with sia was a big dhoka....so remarriage is necessary πŸ˜†

Yup! And ammaji will have a BIG heart attack seeing her laadla and dushman wearing garlands around their necks!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yup! And ammaji will have a BIG heart attack seeing her laadla and dushman wearing garlands around their necks!πŸ˜†

kaaash yeh sach ho jayeπŸ˜†.atleast sia & raghav can live happily after herrrrrrrrrrπŸ˜†