Written Update - 23rd December 2009

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Friends, I am here with the Highlights of today's episode !
Since nobody has posted it yet and i have taken the Permission from Sarah, She said to go ahead with it 😛 .

Before i start, I would just like to tell you all that, I don't know all of the characters name well as i didn't watch the show from the mid and started watching it again, so am going to describe some of the characters, if you know their name, please tell me I'll edit the post!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's episode starts with Ammaji asking that Guy to reveal the name of those people who have sent him. Dharamveer ( I think this is his name) gets worried, He then hits the guy so much, he keeps beating him, the guy thinks about the moment when he took money from Gajendar and Dharamveer and then thinks about his family. He dies.

a boy wearing black and white confirms the news. Amma Ji gets mad and then walks up to Dharamveer and shout at him. Gajendar inside still sitting on the sofa thinks about outside's happening. Amma Ji comes inside and then again she shouts at him and then calls him " Akkal Ke Dushman" she regrets that she couldn't find out their names who have sent him. Dharamveer says, Gajendar could have met his death today and you too. He tries to calm Amma Ji using her son as an example.

The ladies of the house talk about the happenings, Sia tells the others that it is really shocking, They could have taken that guy to police station and then ask him to reveal the names, but by killing him? She sound shocked. A lady with White coloured dress on, says that if you look into the corner of this house then you will only find blood and untill Amma Ji finds out the names of her enemy this will go on. another lady wearing grey coloured dress says God, I hope they find out who is actually trying to Kill her.

Jhumar brings some food for Amma Ji, She refused to eat and ask her to go away and then tells her nobody will enter into my room untill i ask them to. Then the lady wearing white coloured dress comes and ask her to eat something as she has not eaten anything since morning. Amma Ji tells her that if she eats and sleep then the next attack by the Enemies won't go as a waste. Jhumar and the lady leaves.

Last Part, Dharamveer is in a room with Gajendar and tells him to distribute Sweets and stuff, they have more talk.

That's all my friends, The server i was watching video suddenly stopped

Anywaii, I Hope this is enough for the ones who read updates 😳
Do Click the like button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...................
the lady in white................i think is sheela chachi (dharamveer's wife)
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

thanks for the update...................

the lady in white................i think is sheela chachi (dharamveer's wife)

Thanks for the help! 😃
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the awesome update!
-Imu.M- thumbnail

^ I'll Put up today's update too, when am done with my sister's birthday Party!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update...waiting for this track to finish and more raghav sia scenes...