bipasha81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
last 2 weeks dheeraj was missing from the show, really enjoyed two magical scenes, especially the one in which he bets with jhumar, was expecting more but the guy disappeared, can anyone tell me what is happening with him, will he return soon or he has left, i really wanna see more of him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was a bout to the say the same thing, i am a big fan of dheeraj , the way he is doing his job, seems he will do some revolution in the haweli, as i am guessing, can you see how much jhumar has changed since he arrived, he has the magic
bipasha81 thumbnail
kritika , but seriously dheeraj make me glued to the tv whenever he comes
indiangal30 thumbnail
i completely agree, his presence makes a smile on his face as he is so honest and sincere
nisha420 thumbnail
i was watching laado since a long time, missed episodes since last month , i watched it back since last week, can anyone please tell me what happened to dheeraj? is he still in the show, have heard a lot about him, but found him nowhere this week, my friends are talking about him only these days, anyone has any idea that whats happening with him?????please tell
kritika12345 thumbnail

it seems that dheeraj will do something for jhumar take a stand for her, yes he was missing since last couple of weeks , but had a couple of senes which i really enjoyed, i also like this guy , lets see if he can fight and not sit quiet like others