IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys...wanted to post something different...

All of us talk abt raghav-sia or perhaps jhoomar-dheeraj. So 2day i am writing abt a couple that has some dark shades but are adorable in their own way...

SUNEHRI AND GAJENDER of course...😆

Have u guys noticed the way he addresses her? When she is angry at him, he just has to say..."Sun meri sunehri"...And he stretches it a little bit in such a coaxing tone that i am in splits everytime i hear it !😃

P.S.- The way Dharamveer laughs...OMG! seriously, too good! I just LOVE the gajender-dharamveer plotting scenes becoz of the way they both laugh...and also we know that their schemes will end in utter failure anyway!
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

Hi guys...wanted to post something different...

All of us talk abt raghav-sia or perhaps jhoomar-dheeraj. So 2day i am writing abt a couple that has some dark shades but are adorable in their own way...

SUNEHRI AND GAJENDER of course...😆

Have u guys noticed the way he addresses her? When she is angry at him, he just has to say..."Sun meri sunehri"...And he stretches it a little bit in such a coaxing tone that i am in splits everytime i hear it !😃

P.S.- The way Dharamveer laughs...OMG! seriously, too good! I just LOVE the gajender-dharamveer plotting scenes becoz of the way they both laugh...and also we know that their schemes will end in utter failure anyway!

Bolded Part, I can't wait to see when Amma Ji Finds out, a moment am waiting for!
I know we all concentrate on those two rather than these two, is because they are so Irritating, specially Sunehri 😆😆

Keep Posting!
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO I know! Gajender-Sunehri scenes always make me chuckle because of their dialogues. 😆

Kudos to the casting director ... these two fit their roles perfectly well!
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
i know they are pretty irritating... but they just tickle the funny bone, that's all! ( unintentionally, of course)

Reg raghav-sia, they are my fav pair too!😊
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sarah1024

LOL I know! Gajender-Sunehri scenes always make me chuckle because of their dialogues. 😆

Kudos to the casting director ... these two fit their roles perfectly well!

They certainly do make us laugh but Honestly when that Sunehri makes a angry expression, i get irritated, Dunno why But I agree with you on casting them together 😉
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ammaji already knows abt her dushman but she is waiting for the moment when she gets the proof,really waiting for the harsh punishment.

sunri sunehriiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! is mindblowing,whoever tht actor who is playing gajendra is amazing for sure 😆
sunehri is a meanie, that's for sure!

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Ammaji already knows abt her dushman but she is waiting for the moment when she gets the proof,really waiting for the harsh punishment.

i really don't understand how a shrewd woman like ammaji can't see through dharamveer and gajender's schemes!
Both of them are goof-ups, big time!