-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Friends, Just watched today's episode,
one big Dissapointment, No Raghav and Sia in today's episode, actually there was no Sia either 😕 , However, I was not dissapointed with today's episode at all and it's because of Amma Ji and the incident that took place in today's episode.

There was a moral lesson in todays episode, I am sure you all hear, when you try so much to hurt someone, You end up hurting yourself and this what exactly happend today.
In todays episode Gajendar attempted to hurt amma ji, Jus when the roof *whatever* 😆😆 was about to fall on Amma Ji, Aditya came out and Gajendar got shocked seeing him and didn't think once and went to save him and the end the roof ended up hurting Gajendar's leg.

However, I must give Amma Ji 👏 for her acting, I have seen Villians such as Komolika Portraying their very well, and Jigyasa, My all time favorite, Villians, But i guess Amaji is added now too, I must the lady knows how to portray her character well, Her expression and everything were priceless, Her expressions were petrifying well for that
Guy it was 😆😆😆 . I must a say for a lady, she knows how to act like Gangstah 🤣🤣🤣 You go ammaji ! 😃

Nevertheless, I am still glued for tomorrow's episode as i can't wait to see if the truth is revealed or not. I am sure you all are too 😃

I want to write more, But am lazy so that's all, 🤣

Regards
Imran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup agreed well sia was there dear when gajjy bhai was brought inside the houde when he was hurt...sia chachi & the elder bhabhi all of them were present along with sunehri in the scene....but yes I 2 kept waiting & missing sia raghav scene..& hats off ammaji..kya dialouge baazi ki aaj apne.....🤣🤣🤣
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yup agreed well sia was there dear when gajjy bhai was brought inside the houde when he was hurt...sia chachi & the elder bhabhi all of them were present along with sunehri in the scene....but yes I 2 kept waiting & missing sia raghav scene..& hats off ammaji..kya dialouge baazi ki aaj apne.....🤣🤣🤣

What i meant by " No Sia today" was that she didn't say a word today, Nothing at all, she just stood there and how long did we see her for like 3 Mins , so it' better nothing 😆😆 ..
Same here, It was funny when the guy actually said that if reveal their name, they will not leave him and i am sure you know what amajji said, 🤣 ..

I must that Lady acts so well!
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

What i meant by " No Sia today" was that she didn't say a word today, Nothing at all, she just stood there and how long did we see her for like 3 Mins , so it' better nothing 😆😆 ..
Same here, It was funny when the guy actually said that if reveal their name, they will not leave him and i am sure you know what amajji said, 🤣 ..

I must that Lady acts so well!

yup dear....agreed!😆
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the truth gets revealed.... Have had enuf of killing Ammaji as she is never gonna get killed.....