Written Update - 18th&21st Dec '09 - Completed

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sorry regarding the update!!!!! I was badly held up with work n traveling due to which I was able to give an update. Plus i had issues with my net too 😭 So her goes the update!!!!!!

Brief Update for the 18th Dec 2009

Dharamveer n Gajender plan as to hw the next attack is to be carried out on Ammaji as they have now got her trust back. The balcony above their house is broken n would fall on anyone's head. Yogender is getting the men to get the work done. Dharamveer n Gajender plan to get one of their men into the lot which Yogender is gonna get home for the construction work. The guy is paid half the money. He is very scared n tensed to do the attack on Ammaji but both of them motivate him to do it n asks him to do it such a way where it looks like an accident.

Raghav is having mixed feelings seeing Sia. But as Sia has stopped coming into his room due to his doubting behaviour he is even more unhappy 😆. Sia asks Jhumar to chk n take care of Raghav's needs n health. Raghav isn happy with it. He tries to clean his wound by himself which is very difficult for him. Jhumar comes with his food n sees this n says that she would do it for him. He tells her no need n the person who needs to be doing it for him is least concerned 😳😆. Jhumar leaves from there upset n Sia sees her coming out of Raghav's room. She asks her what the reason is. Jhumar tells her what happened n asks Sia to take care of him as he needs u more than anybody. Sia is confused within herself n all this is being watched by Sheela n Santosh. Finally Sia goes to Raghav's room n both the females are very happy seeing it 😊

Sia sees Raghav trying to clean up his wound. Raghav seeing Sia acts angry n upset n carries out what he is trying to do. Sia comes up to him n tells him that she would do it. Raghav acts like a fussy child n says that he would do it on his own. Sia takes it from him n does the dressing of the wound. Raghav looks at her with concern n mixed emotions. Sia tells him that she has come here on the basis of insaniyath n isn planning to move ahead with anything. She also scolds him for not letting Jhumar do the dressing. He tells her that she is the one assigned to look after him. Sia tells him that his doubtful behaviour made her stop coming to his room but now she is doing this only out of concern which she feels for all in the family n is the same with Raghav too. Raghav is upset hearing it.

Santosh n Sheela are happy seeing both of them together n especially Sia taking care of Raghav.

Update for 21st Dec '09

* Sia finishes dressing Rahav's wounds n Raghav keeps looking at Sia. Sia turns to leave when she sees that he hasn taken his meds yet. She asks him as to why he didn take them. She tells him that only if he has them would he recover fast n would get a chutkara from her too which Raghav takes as a shock!!!!! She gives him the meds n gets up to leave. Raghav asks her to sit with him for some time. Sia tells him that she has work in the kitchen n needs to leave. Raghav tells her that for now there is no work to be done other than taking care of him. Sia looks at him n tells him what exactly does he want n does he ever think what he is trying to say n demand. She tells him that "When I come to the room u doubt me thinking that I'm trying to get close with u to bring ammaji down. When I stopped coming to the room n asked Jhumar to take care of you, u weren happy with it n acted fussy n wanted me to take care of u". she leaves the room making Raghav think about what all she said.

* Sunehri is very angry as Rangeeli back fired her. She throws out the anger on Gajender who comes into the room with accounts book which Ammaji has asked him to look into. He consoles her n tells her that soon she would be ruling the place as Ammaji would be fed with Gangajal soon n that time she can do whatever she wants with Rangeeli.

* Rangeeli is dressing up n Avatar is getting pissed hearing her song n stupid bhashan. She complains n sing the song "Mujhe Bhuda mil gaya". Chandha is in the hall n is tensed. Sheela comes up to her n asks her what happened. she says that she wants to tie the sacred thread on Avatar n cant go to his room as Rangeeli is there. Sheela tells her not to worry n tells Jhumar to go n call Rangeeli n tell her that I have called her. Jhumar does the same n Rangeeli leaves the room. Chanda comes to Avatar n ties the thread n few emotional scene n crying.

* The workers have come to work in the haveli n fix the balcony. The appointed guy has also come n have a eye to eye communication with Gajender. The leader of the group tells Yogender that the whole balcony is cracked n would have to be totally removed n fixed again. The chamcha reaches the balcony. Ammaji comes out looking at the work. Dharamveer looks at her hiding behind a tree n Gajender looks at the guy showing him that Ammaji has come.
Edited by niveditha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the udpate. It would be interesting to watch how Raghav and Sia would realize their feelings for each other now ...
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update!