Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sia shd trouble raghav to tht extent ki raghav shd confess his love for sia himself,wht say?????/,like this i can get more scenes and make a VM for them
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

sia shd trouble raghav to tht extent ki raghav shd confess his love for sia himself,wht say?????/,like this i can get more scenes and make a VM for them

yes dear I 2 agree with u on this she should trouble him more & show more tantrums towards him😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A random thought: I'm tired of Sia's naukrani wardrobe. She looked prettier and more educated in those salwars she wore at the start of the show. This dehati look takes away from the chemistry that Raghav and Sia share ... they made a more attractive couple in their modern attire, back during the early phase of their relationship!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

A random thought: I'm tired of Sia's naukrani wardrobe. She looked prettier and more educated in those salwars she wore at the start of the show. This dehati look takes away from the chemistry that Raghav and Sia share ... they made a more attractive couple in their modern attire, back during the early phase of their relationship!

yes agreed dear!😃