Make Up Your Mind Bro - Sia and Raghav Jus..

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Friends,
I am here with my feedback on today's episode, I am planning to do something like this for most of the time, I hope you all come forward to discuss or else no point me writing all these πŸ˜•

So I am expecting some members though πŸ˜ƒ

Today's episode started with Raghav looking at Sia, You should see the look on his face, Sia looked at him and saw him staring at her, they both shared an eyelock, 😍 It was damn cute.
I Jus absoultly loved the scene between them today, in today's episode you could figure out that Raghav certainly don't want to loose Sia, When she saw he did not take his medicine, she taunted him, She told him that if you take medicine you will get rid of me, Raghav stunned, You all should see the look on his face. he was hurt. She gave him the medicine, she was about to leave, Raghav asked her to sit with her for some more time, But Bloody Sia 😑😑 , No as usual Indian Television's Lead, "I have work to do", Raghav with his orders, "Your work is to look after me" and told her that if you don't do other work, no one will say anything, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , Demanding Pati Huh ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Sia, I didn't understand why she did not stay with him and what was the need for a Bashan, She told him to make up his mind, if she comes to his room, he suspects on her, if she sends Jhumar he complains about her not being there for him. even though it wasn't a pleasent scene, I liked it, shows how Raghav loves Sia, Afterall you hate the one you Love 😳😳Sia should have stayed with him, we would have gotton more Sia and Raghav scene 😳😳

I want to write more, but i think this is enough for today's episode, I know how much all of you want Sia and Raghav's scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Hope to get some response from you all ! πŸ˜ƒ

Imran
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was truely a realy cute scene betwin Raghav n Sia!hez havin a hard tym tryn 2 understand his filingz 4her!hez sooo cute!hope der are more scenes of dem 2mro!('',)
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

It was truely a realy cute scene betwin Raghav n Sia!hez havin a hard tym tryn 2 understand his filingz 4her!hez sooo cute!hope der are more scenes of dem 2mro!('',)

Yea I Know, It was jus damn cute!
I also like the other two ladies of the house wished that they stay together forever and wishes that these two get back together again, So maybe it was a sign, maybe now we can expect some nice and romantic scene of Sia and Raghav 😳😳
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Raghav's eyes only demanded Sia today....he didnt want her to leave ..& stay will him all the time so that he could admire her all the time..I really liked the way he ordered her cool...ly ki come & sit with me nah for sometime...man...he has guts! In my mind I just had this thought ki sweetie if u were not hurt Sia would have bashed u up with a broom stick after what u told her today......πŸ˜†
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well Raghav's eyes only demanded Sia today....he didnt want her to leave ..& stay will him all the time so that he could admire her all the time..I really liked the way he ordered her cool...ly ki come & sit with me nah for sometime...man...he has guts! In my mind I just had this thought ki sweetie if u were not hurt Sia would have bashed u up with a broom stick after what u told her today......πŸ˜†

I Know in other shows, the guy lead won't have the guts to do it, I must give it to Raghav for being so strong πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , You go Boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Wow that would have been quite a scene, don't you think, Sia beating Raghav 🀣🀣🀣
I can imagine it now, 🀣🀣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imran94

I Know in other shows, the guy lead won't have the guts to do it, I must give it to Raghav for being so strong πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , You go Boy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

I can imagine it now, 🀣🀣

yup it would have been quiet a scene but as if now we dont need a brrom stick for raghav as sia's harsh words are enough for him!"Kya tum jaante ho tum chate kya ho raghavvvvvvvvvvv"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
SamairaE thumbnail

I can imagine it now, 🀣🀣

wat analysisπŸ‘
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ€£
i think jhadoo wid a lil gobar wud b even better n satisfying 4 Sia
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yup it would have been quiet a scene but as if now we dont need a brrom stick for raghav as sia's harsh words are enough for him!"Kya tum jaante ho tum chate kya ho raghavvvvvvvvvvv"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

He Kept himself quite after she said that, I must say he's respectful too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , But Jhoru Ka Ghulam 🀣 ..

Hmm, I am sure we will see some Nhok Jhok in the up coming episodes πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail

He Kept himself quite after she said that, I must say he's respectful too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , But Jhoru Ka Ghulam 🀣 ..

Hmm, I am sure we will see some Nhok Jhok in the up coming episodes πŸ˜‰

Yes dear surely I guess that is bound to happen!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamairaE

wat analysisπŸ‘
LOLπŸ˜†πŸ€£
i think jhadoo wid a lil gobar wud b even better n satisfying 4 Sia

Thanks dear!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†