-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Matey, 😉
How are you all doing ??
I am your Host and Dost, Presenting this Weeks

Discussion of the Week!
It is respectively titled Future of Na Aana Is Desh Laado

I have been thinking, I mean recently us viewers were expecting a revange track from Sia but instead it took a U Turn and have left some of us very dissapointed!

I have not watched the show for long period of time and not sure what actually happend!
But i have been thinking do you think the history will repeat again ??
Do you think Sia will give a birth to a Girl, Will Amma Ji ask Sia to Kill her child ?

What do you think, the future holds for Us! 😃

Can't wait to Hear what you all have got to say! 😳
So Friends, Don't wait ! Get, Set, Chat 😆😆

Regards
Imran on Behalf of NAIDL Dev Team!
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one Imran, tht may happen in future but before tht i dont think sia will forgive raghav so easily she is just bieng cordial to him not liking him,ya but he is liking her for sure,i want sia to make him realize how imp she is in his life then automatically tht girl or boy thing can be handled,if tht baby thing comes for sure bakheda khada hone wala hai ,i want to see Raghav opposing his mother and siding his wife(just hoping and keeping my fingers crossed)
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Good one Imran, tht may happen in future but before tht i dont think sia will forgive raghav so easily she is just bieng cordial to him not liking him,ya but he is liking her for sure,i want sia to make him realize how imp she is in his life then automatically tht girl or boy thing can be handled,if tht baby thing comes for sure bakheda khada hone wala hai ,i want to see Raghav opposing his mother and siding his wife(just hoping and keeping my fingers crossed)

Don't we all wish that ?? But am sure it would happen for sure, as Raghav have hurt Sia already and i don't think he will have the guts do it again but he can't forget the mother who have given him birth either 😕 , So i guess it would big drama then, when he has to choose between the two! 😳 ..

I mean the Revange track was changed for some reason and it could be that, the creatives are planning the girl thing, but of course unless Ammaji changes her mind. But i am pretty sure that Sia and Raghav will have some Intimating scene soon and which will lead to Birth of a girl and that's where the real begins again.

But also, If Ammaji changes her mind and accept the girl, do you think the show will run for long ?? I doubt it as the real message of this show is to accept Girls and Boys!

I guess things will be slow then 😕
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel it will be twins a boy & a gal where ammaji will be forced to accept both inorder to keep his grandson alive...& may be plan to kill her granddaughter after her birth & sia & raghav protecting their daughter....& may be later on when the kids grow up a little ammaji differentiating between her grandson & granddaughter & giving her grandson more previldges than her granddaughter!
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

I feel it will be twins a boy & a gal where ammaji will be forced to accept both inorder to keep his grandson alive...& may be plan to kill her granddaughter after her birth & sia & raghav protecting their daughter....& may be later on when the kids grow up a little ammaji differentiating between her grandson & granddaughter & giving her grandson more previldges than her granddaughter!

Hey, I didn't think of it that way at all, if this does happends I guess the show will run for even longer, but that means we have to see Raghav and Sia as Oldies 😆😆 ..
But I must say quite good, Hope the creatives are listening/looking here!
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Imran94

Hey, I didn't think of it that way at all, if this does happends I guess the show will run for even longer, but that means we have to see Raghav and Sia as Oldies 😆😆 ..
But I must say quite good, Hope the creatives are listening/looking here!

Thanks dear! Yup Sia & Raghav as oldies..well I didnt mean that they turn that old what I meant was 4 to 5 yeasrs leap after the twins birth!😉😆
crazy_bholi thumbnail
guys ur going too far,now a days serials dont run for so long and i dont want to see them old,thts funny,guys first let them understand eachother and their relationship baaki toh baad ki baat hai
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

guys ur going too far,now a days serials dont run for so long and i dont want to see them old,thts funny,guys first let them understand eachother and their relationship baaki toh baad ki baat hai

Well few shows certainly does run for long as long as it has quality 😃
I know but we are here to discuss the future, no matter how far we are going LOL 😆
😆
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think down the road, Sia will get pregnant. It won't happen anytime soon but it is inevitable in the long run because the set up is perfect. Ammaji hates baby girls and murders them. Sia strongly opposes this custom and wants to give girls and women their fair share of rights. Because of Raghav, Sia's child will be Ammaji's granddaughter. The two warring women are connected because of the relationship they share, and the one man that binds them together is torn between them. Their face-offs would put Raghav in a tough spot as a son, a husband and a father. How can the writers resist this angle? It will definitely play out one day!

Coming to the immediate future of the show, I think these Rangeeli-Avtar-Chanda scenes are going to land Chanda in trouble with Ammaji. Plus, there's this Dharamveer-Gajender-Paro track so that'll take a few more weeks to unfold. Meanwhile, the two love stories (Raghav-Sia and Dheeraj-Jhumar) will run on the side. When the attempted murder track wraps up, then trouble will start to brew because of Raghav's growing feeling towards Sia and Dheeraj being from the same gotra as Jhumar.

Btw, whatever happened to Sia and Dheeraj teaming up? They never interacted after that one scene last month! And what about Rangeeli's plan to seduce Dheeraj? She hasn't had a scene with him in weeks. I hope the writers haven't forgotten those tracks!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
hi guys good post to discuss the future track,imran u need a 👏

as i saw the precap the way raghav told sia u r not naurani u r my................rani (i suppose 😆 😆 😆 ) was really cute

hoping for more scenes good job sia and raghav 👏 👏 👏