Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Ammaji is now trusting those people who want 2 kill her and suspecting the innocent women ,especially Siya. hadnt expect such a mistake from a shrewd and cunning woman like Ammaji. What say friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thts true but ammaji is quite clever she still suspects gajendra and sunehri,dharamveer is still no.1 in her list 😆 😆 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well I m kind off finding Ammaji as dumb...as how could she get into a trap of words so easily...I hope she is upto something that unfolds the real culprit & pls. Sia ko iss time baksh doo yaar...haar bar us par hi shaq kyun karna....😆
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think Rangeeli will force Ammaji to suspect Sunheri as she can't stand Sunheri anymore ...in short this time Sia will be safe and even if she suspects Sia, Raghav will definitely defend her ...

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ammaji behaved intelligently initially and then turned stupid after those two 'saved her'....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yyyy

I think Rangeeli will force Ammaji to suspect Sunheri as she can't stand Sunheri anymore ...in short this time Sia will be safe and even if she suspects Sia, Raghav will definitely defend her ...

yup agreed dear...its hould have this way only....😃
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True 1st I was impressed with Ammaji's intelligence n thought wow nwhat dangerous woman she is n cunning 2 as she guessed it all rite but now she is trusting those 2 who wanna kill her. its not that I'm sad that they want so but still she is behaving illogically.