Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

It was sooo cute!n da background music!ws sooo nyc!lovd 2dayz episode!

yup dear 2nd & 3rd part were just awesome..bechari ammaji bahut jaldhi raghav ke kamzori ke aagaye jhukna padhega lagta toh yehi hai!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Today Raghav was behaving like a child so sweet...finally Sia had to break her promise ...i must say Aditya redij was excellent today..the face expression was perfect...
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Today Raghav was behaving like a child so sweet...finally Sia had to break her promise ...i must say Aditya redij was excellent today..the face expression was perfect...

yup dear & his behaviour was so sweet as if woh siya ke samne baccha bankar zid kar raha ho...I really liked the way he behaved immaturely infront of sia...& poor sia having no choice but to give intothe childish demands of raghavvvvv ...........πŸ˜†

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya hez expresions were amazing!!n da way he was askin sia y do u care n stuf...tooo cute 2nd n 3rd part da best!
404_NotFound thumbnail
From past 3 days story is revolving around Sia-Raghav...today's episode was best..we could see the same old Raghav back..cute and naughty,i was fed up with angry young Raghav...now he is totally dependent on Sia for small things and he can't stand if someone else takes her place...i wonder what would be his reaction if Ammaji wants him to get married again to Sunheri's sister..i am sure he will not be 0.2% interested
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Neetu - I knoww! At this rate I bet he'll flat out refuse to marry Sunehri's sister. Although I must say, Sunehri's sister doesn't even stand much of a chance in the first place now that Ammaji suspects Sunehri of attempting to poison her ... lol

Today's episode was awesome. Finally, we're getting some Raghav-Sia centric episodes!

Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Neetu - I knoww! At this rate I bet he'll flat out refuse to marry Sunehri's sister. Although I must say, Sunehri's sister doesn't even stand much of a chance in the first place now that Ammaji suspects Sunehri of attempting to poison her ... lol

Today's episode was awesome. Finally, we're getting some Raghav-Sia centric episodes!

πŸ˜† True

I completely forgot about that part...😳
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was actually very cute the way he was behaving like a 2 yr old in middle of a temper tantrum..lol...so sia mom had to pacify him....
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

it was actually very cute the way he was behaving like a 2 yr old in middle of a temper tantrum..lol...so sia mom had to pacify him....

yup dear he was really cute & adorable todayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup I also like that scene when Raghav said 2 jhumar that who sud tk cr of him when she doesnt bother then why is Jhumar n stops in the midway. Atleast now he is missing Siya. u no wat guys I was waititng for this 2 happen.