Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys wat's going on yaar,i mean Raghav and Siya comes 1 step closer and then goes miles apart from each other. In yesterday's episode Raghav expressed his doubts regarding Siya's nursing of and care for him and that naturally hurt Siya who decided not to step in Raghav's room in future. So u c they never cum 2 gether yaar. i'm really dissapointed u no.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It ws a lil disapointing!but it ws gr8 tooo!raghav stil lykz sia coz she makes him distractd n weak!
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur right sweetsera,actually sia loves raghav but raghav always hurts her by saying something stupid so her reaction of not coming to his room was obvious,it is just tht she cant take it any more and most imp thing is she should concentrate on her aim not raghav,raghav shd himself feel guilty and fall in love with his wife
monsoonrains thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sia and Raghav look so much in love with each other. Aprat from scheming with his mom against Sia, Raghav looks enamored by her. Come one guys, get some romance in that haveli. Raghav looks like a guy just waiting to fall in love with Sia all over again. Wanna see them together. The iron lady, she is discounted and can keep her self busy from getting killed.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well sia took a right decision of not stepping into raghav's room...this will push raghav & sia's relationship one step ahead again..as raghav will not be seeing sia in his room & taking care of him anymore..He will start missing her this way..... & her cold attitude towards him will make raghav more weak & eventually this will make raghav realize that he loves sia deeply & she is very important part of him & his life......& a desperate raghav will have no choice but to give in to his lady!😳😉😆
😆
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well sia took a right decision of not stepping into raghav's room...this will push raghav & sia's relationship one step ahead again..as raghav will not be seeing sia in his room & taking care of him anymore..He will start missing her this way..... & her cold attitude towards him will make raghav more weak & eventually this will make raghav realize that he loves sia deeply & she is very important part of him & his life......& a desperate raghav will have no choice but to give in to his lady!😳😉😆
😆

i agree with u.....sia took the right decision.
the underline part................................wish it happens soon 😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

i agree with u.....sia took the right decision.

the underline part................................wish it happens soon 😳

Thanks for agreeing dear.....I know it will happen aaj nahi toh kal..it will be raghav who will admit first that he loves sia this time & I want sia to make him run after her & not giving inn that easily to this chap....😳😉😆
chauveen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually this is one of the way raghav will come closer to sia........
now he will actually miss her when she will ignore him right in front of him...............
it will be definitely worth to watch.............

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chauveen

actually this is one of the way raghav will come closer to sia........
now he will actually miss her when she will ignore him right in front of him...............
it will be definitely worth to watch.............

Well see I told u sia ignoring raghav will work...look in today's episode raghav told jhumar that he can take care of himself he doesnt need anyone & who should take care of him is not bothered about him & the way he became naraaz & refuse to take help for putting bandage & the way he put questions before sia as to why it matters to her if he is hurt..he was so childish & cute..I really liked it!😳😆

crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was sooo cute!n da background music!ws sooo nyc!lovd 2dayz episode!