last night temple scene dheeraj

bipasha81 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i really loved the sequence, imli for a gife, what a wonderful idea, so cute, am happy that the creatives are making such beautiful scenes between dheeraj and jhumar, loved it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dheeraj and Jhumar look good together...it was a cute scene...today's one was better than the temple one....
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kis part mein dheeraj jhumar ka scene aya hai plzzzz bata den humaray ghar colours tv nahi ata plzzzz koi bata den
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: biryani

kis part mein dheeraj jhumar ka scene aya hai plzzzz bata den humaray ghar colours tv nahi ata plzzzz koi bata den

There was a small scene between Jhumar and Dheeraj where they tease each other...it was a cute scene..here is the video ..the scene starts at 3.00😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnskgML9Uc
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
o god, but why so small scenes, i wanna see dheeraj more not only with jhoomar but with other members too, am watching only for him these days, listen to me , we want dheerajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=yyyy]

There was a small scene between Jhumar and Dheeraj where they tease each other...it was a cute scene..here is the video ..the scene starts at 3.00😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDnskgML9Uc[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx dear. Ya I also luv dat Dheeraj jhumar scenes,hv u noticed how jhumar has changed much these days. She's always happy happy and so friendly with Dheeraj. Atleast kuch toh lite dikhaya barna humesha tension hi chalta rehta hain.