15 DEC UPDATE- ROMANCE...ROMANCE AND ROMANCE!

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
SIA AND RAGHAV

Ammaji is displeased by the fact that her plan has gone awry. She tells gajendar- jo ho gaya so ho gaya. A jeep then arrives to take raghav to the hospital. Dharamveer is extremely relieved on being saved from ammaji's wrath and has this- "Phew! Baal baal bache" expression on his face! He tells himself that he was saved by a whisker!😆

Gajendar comes home and the ladies of the house ask him worriedly how raghav is. Gajendar refuses to answer and sunehri arrives on the spot staring puzzledly. Sheela, sia and santosh seem extremely concerned. G then begins shouting abt the ammaji's plan and how she doubted him and dharamveer. He pretends that coz of ammaji's suspicions raghav got shot- "ek bhai se dusre bhai par goli lag gayi". Sia is shell shocked and wonders how he is.

Sia is prancing in the corridor extremely worried. Ammaji arrives in the car with her usual elan and gets down. Seeing ammaji's car SIA goes down immediately. Raghav gets down from the car with a huge cast on his arm. Seeing him sia sheds some tears...and when raghav looks at her he is lyk...wow, she still cares for me!!! Seeing sia's misery ammaji asks her to take raghav inside!
😊

Sia takes raghav carefully to the room, minding him as if he is a jawan returned from the war. She doesn't know what to do...how to take care of him. She helps him sit on the bed and gives him water. Raghav stares at her back,clearly besotted. When she holds out water to him, he touches her hand.( accidentally? i don't think so.)😳 He looks unwell and drinks the water. Sia stares at him lyk a lovesick puppy.He tells her that he wanted to tell her abt his plan, but didn't coz it was a dangerous one. He wanted to nab the people who were posing a threat to his mom.But he is happy that no one of the household is an enemy. Sia tells him that he is wrong...the enemy is still in the house. Every plan that is made to maintain one's satta will create new enemies. She asks him y they can't live peacefully in this house...y they have to pursue ammaji's path of anyaay and ghamand. 😡 Raghav glares at her and she stops. Then she asks him with concern...what would have happened if he had died? But when raghav looks at her she stops abruptly and tells him that if he needs anything he can call her.😳

OBSERVATIONS-
  • Dunno y ammaji let sia take raghav inside... coz when chanda shows her concern for avtar she snubs her. Is she sub-consciously acknowledging sia to b raghav's wife?
  • The romance was...sweet, deep and full of old world charm. Just out of the world. A real treat for sia-raghav fans.
  • Aditya and natasha...looked cute and acted well. Certainly one of the most endearing couples on television.
  • Raghav is clearly acting foolishly. How was he convinced abt his bro and uncle so easily?
  • Sia rani...ur hubby is UNWELL! Pl spare him the misery of a lecture from u this time!
  • Sia's fav word is certainly ANYAAY! She uses it atleast once in every speech of hers. Apne usi shabd se raghav ka mood kharaab kar diya. Bechara!

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JHOOMAR AND DHEERAJ

J comes running to d's room and tells him happily that she has promised her mom and bhabhi to stay out of her dad's way. She looks like a happy child and d smiles. But she also tells him that her bapu is innocent and is not behind the attack.🤢 Now she'll be going to the mandir to thank god for sorting out everything. She invites him to accompany her. D then says, mein kaam karoon? To which she accepts.

Observations-
  • Sweet scene.
  • Jhoomar... GROW UP!!!

Ammaji and joginder hold their usual conference. He tells her that he has something imp to say. Ammaji tells him that she knows what he's gonna say... gajinder and dharamveer are not the culprits and that she is very happy. Because if her loved ones had been behind the attack she would have been pained.But joginder does not look convinced .

Gajender, dharamveer and his mistress meet at her house and express their relief on their narrow escape. Gajender praises Dharamveer for being quick witted and saving the situation. Dharamveer boasts about his abilities and says- isiliye to mein tumhara chacha hoon! He tells g how he heard the sound of yashpal's crutch as he was abt to shoot ammaji. He triumphantly describes what happened to his dim mistress. He also gloats over the fact that now ammaji's doubts abt them r cleared. The next time, however, he asserts...the vaar can be done whenever they want. But gajender wants to be cautious and aim at ammaji after careful thinking. B'coz his mom is a smart woman and will have a lot of goons around her. But Dharamveer refutes g's opinion and tells him and his mistress to prepare for ammaji's "antim yatra".

Ammaji, gajender and joginder stand outside the haveli. At that time, joginder notices a crack in the balcony wall and reports it to his mom. Ammaji asks him to get it rectified quickly. Gajinder stares at the wall with a look of cunning and ponders. He then assumes a pose of a martyr and takes his mom on a guilt trip. Ammaji takes him inside and also calls sunehri.

Observations-
  • Ammaji is usually so shrewd...what's wrong with her? Is she unable to see through the plot or is she pretending?
  • Dharamveer and Gajinder... Be cautious, coz u never know when ammaji is gonna pounce on u!
  • I think gajender's next plan is ready...perhaps he wants to drop the wall on his mom's head !

PRE-CAP

Sia sees raghav drinking the soup with his left hand and stops him ( she touches his hand actually😳 ). She feeds him herself, while raghav is lost in her eyes.
Raghav looked hot in the pre- cap...looking forward to that one! 😊

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think Ammaji considers Sia as Raghav's wife,when she have asked Sia to take Raghav inside..it appeared as if she was ordering her servants to take care of chote maalik...

I was surprised when Raghav wanted to share his plan with sia....he is now considering her as his wife...interesting precap...today we will get to see some nice scenes between sia-raghav

Originally posted by: yyyy

I don't think Ammaji considers Sia as Raghav's wife,when she have asked Sia to take Raghav inside..it appeared as if she was ordering her servants to take care of chote maalik...

I was surprised when Raghav wanted to share his plan with sia....he is now considering her as his wife...interesting precap...today we will get to see some nice scenes between sia-raghav

i THINK U R RIGHT!😊
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

OBSERVATIONS-
I

• Dunno y ammaji let sia take raghav inside... coz when chanda shows her concern for avtar she snubs her. Is she sub-consciously acknowledging sia to b raghav's wife?
  • The romance was...sweet, deep and full of old world charm. Just out of the world. A real treat for sia-raghav fans.Yes it's a treat for Raghav-Sia's fans..after a long time we got to see them together and i am loving it😊
  • Aditya and natasha...looked cute and acted well. Certainly one of the most endearing couples on television.I felt Raghav(Aditya) was superb in that scene...natasha didn't have anything challenging😳 ..she had to deliever her lectures to raghav and confuse him..it's not new to Sia😆 she is a pro in that field now.
  • Raghav is clearly acting foolishly. How was he convinced abt his bro and uncle so easily?Yes u r right but even intelligent women like ammaji was fooled by gajender and dharmaveer😡 i was surprised when ammaji was convinced..Raghav just follows his mother so i am not surprised😳
  • Sia rani...ur hubby is UNWELL! Pl spare him the misery of a lecture from u at this time!😆 😆 True..she loves that .
  • Sia's fav word is certainly ANYAAY! She uses it atleast once in every speech of hers. Apne usi shabd se raghav ka mood kharaab kar diya. Bechara!Hehe😆 😆
    He didn't expect that from Sia...he was totally pissed off with her lectures...i don't blame him here.

Edited by yyyy - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMRUTHANAG

JHOOMAR AND DHEERAJ
Observations-

• Sweet scene.After a long time,we got to see smiling Jhumar..😃
  • Jhoomar... GROW UP!!! Yes she is too innocent and her father will use her in future if necessary🤢....her mom is intelligent👏 and she needs to learn something from her.

Observations-
  • Ammaji is usually so shrewd...what's wrong with her? Is she unable to see through the plot or is she pretending?I was surprised and at the same time happy to see someone trying to fool Ammaji..😃
  • Dharamveer and Gajinder... Be cautious, coz u never know when ammaji is gonna pounce on u!They need to be careful..it's not easy to defeat Ammaji 😲.

Word Count: 0

404_NotFound thumbnail
AMRUTHANAG I like ur style of updating..i enjoyed reading ur detailed update as well as ur opinion on yesterday's episode...thanks a lot for the update..

Originally posted by: yyyy

AMRUTHANAG I like ur style of updating..i enjoyed reading ur detailed update as well as ur opinion on yesterday's episode...thanks a lot for the update..

Thanks a ton for the compliment!!! 😛
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, that's a marvelous update! I loved how you added your personal thoughts to it. You should do the update whenever there is a Raghav-Sia scene during an episode ... they would be really entertaining to read! 😛
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey amruta,great update...and i agree,sia loves the word anyay...nowadays,wen she gets a dialogue once in a while,she uses up half of it wid her anyay saga...here she had the chance to romance with her *ahem ahem* soldier returned from war and she was spouting lectures...