How to make this forum more active?

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I've noticed that this forum is so inactive as compared to the other forums on IF. Looks like a lot of people watch this show and visit this forum (the view count on threads is high) but are reluctant to post.

I'd like to make this place more active for everyone, but am not sure how to do so. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps we could have more games, contests, and stuff. If you guys have ideas or tips, please don't hesitate to post in this thread. This place is meant for feedback from all of you. :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well for once, there should be proper updates so that interested members who miss out the Show, can actually follow the story (if they are reluctant to watch the Vids, that is).

Written updates are important because most discussions stem from there.

Will be back with more ideas later.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sarah1024

I've noticed that this forum is so inactive as compared to the other forums on IF. Looks like a lot of people watch this show and visit this forum (the view count on threads is high) but are reluctant to post.

I'd like to make this place more active for everyone, but am not sure how to do so. Anyone got any ideas? Perhaps we could have more games, contests, and stuff. If you guys have ideas or tips, please don't hesitate to post in this thread. This place is meant for feedback from all of you. :-)

Hi sarah... i know that u r really anxious to make this forum more active. Same here. I thought these steps might be useful to achieve our goal.😊

Opening as many new threads as possible... by the active members. it should be based on topics that make way for A LOT OF DISCUSSIONS! Never mind even if its silly...for eg why ammaji wears the same bracelet everyday! 😆 and stuff lyk that. Most importantly we must encourage new posts by pressing the like button.

fun games, quizzes,trivia, etc...

So its up to us to open many many threads, churn our brains and promote lots of activity!😊

Hope my suggestions were useful.
Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think we can make this forum active by opening more discussion threads after each episode and not just opening, some members must take active part in that...then many people will come out from their silent mode and will express their opinion...i feel when someone opens a topic people usually reply "I agree with u" or "Thank u"..and such replies won't encourage others to participate in the thread..

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

^ Thank you all for your wondeful feedbacks, Sarah will appreciate them a lot, I do too 😳😳
I agree that more topics should be posted too, But we all must post, not same of course, different things we can take part in more discussion, I have seen some Like buttons but people don't reply much, we must encourage them to do so, But i wonder how, because some people just like knowing others view and not putting their down for some reason.

But anywaii, Thanks you all for your precisious Feedbacks, Keep Posting! 😃
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the responses! Really appreciated them! 😃

@ Poetic - Very true, written updates are quite important. Abigail (Niveditha) and I currently try our best to do the updates whenever we can, but we're looking for more people who can help out. Sometimes we tend to get busy with personal stuff and can't update as promptly. That's why the updates are delayed by a day or two. I'm very grateful to those members that occasionally post an update ... it truly helps a lot!

Hopefully we'll be able to fix this update issue soon. :-)

@ Amrutha - Opening new threads sounds like a good idea, and over the last few days I've noticed the increasing number of new threads, thanks to all the Raghav-Sia and Dheeraj-Jhumar scenes they've been showing. So that's definitely great!

@ Neetu - I agree, discussion threads prompt people to come out of hiding and participate. It would be nice to have more discussion oriented threads around the place. The thing is, that's impossible until something significant happens in an episode. It's usually the romantic scenes between the two couples that generate discussions, so whenever they have scenes the forum becomes active for while. Apart from that this show doesn't have much to discuss or debate over.

@ Everyone - I hope I don't sound too persistent with my "Let's make this forum more active" chants ... LOL

It's just that as the Viewbie of this forum, I am expected to make it a lively and enjoyable place for people that post here. So I was just attempting to do that ... but at the end of the day it's up to you whether you'd like to be active or not and I don't want to force anyone. So no worries. :-)

Btw, looks like this forum is slowly becoming active ever since things started heating up between Raghav-Sia and Dheeraj-Jhumar. Nothing pulls people in like romance does, eh? Glad to see more life here! 😃
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yup most of them wants to see romance in some way or the other,I am one among them..

Sarah i feel there is lot to discuss about this show...i have seen non romantic serials like Balika Vadhu forum is quite active but from past few days especially after Raghav-sia marriage the show lost it's charm..i had great expectation from Sia's revenge track but creatives totally ruined it...and later i saw a small ray of hope with DM-Jhumar track but then again show was full of ammaji's deeds which doesn't attract much people especially young crowd.