missin dheeraj jhumar scenes

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
o god, i was so happy to see dheeraj that finally jhumar will get love in her life, but he seems to be missing, everytime something fresh happens the track is changed, i am in love with a guy like dheeraj, nice presence he has got

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah even i am surprised, seems he is busy in some other assignment, am watching this show these days only because of him, missing him so badly, cant get enough of this guy
bipasha81 thumbnail
i am so tired of ammaji and her evil plots, really wanna see more of dheeraj, am liking him so much, all my college friends really find him so innocent, but where is he
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree ... they really need to show some lighthearted stuff in this show. It's about time they moved the Dheeraj-Jhumar track forward!
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am enjoying Raghav-Sia track now...though i don't like Dheeraj-jhumar jodi, i don't mind watching them along with Raghav-Sia .😳
Edited by yyyy - 14 years ago
angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
More of raghav 4 me please
desai88 thumbnail
i like the new guy , but rag has his own charm .. it will be good to she them both 2gether . what say guys ?
bipasha81 thumbnail
ya one sweet love story and one twisted love story running together is a nice idea, dheeraj and raghav i like both of them, and their love stories will be very differnt and interstin 2 with a lot of twists i guess as both will not bw liked by ammaji for sure, wanna see both couples going and humiliating the evil genius together
allypints thumbnail
yeah dheeraj is really popular as he is one shown so positive and cheerful in the show, its really good seeing him , i also like jhoomar , beautiful features she has got
desigirl86 thumbnail
I want to see more of dheeraj and jhumar's love story as well 😉