SIA AND RAGHAV'S RE-UNION?

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OK... Like everyone here i was REALLY REALLY happy to see Raghav and sia come together! Long time, na? The scene brought a smile to my face and joy to the heart ! Hope the creatives don't neglect the track again!😊

BUT THE million- dollar question is...is it for real, for ever?😕

I mean, Raghav has completely destroyed her life. He has committed some actions which JUST cannot be forgiven.We musn't forget that it was after Raghav's very harsh assault on Sia's dad that she vowed to take revenge.( the way he kicked sia's dad... BRUTAL!)😭

So... Will sia be able to forget that insult? I certainly don't think so! Maybe she just wants him to change and then reject him! So that he can see how he has been grievously in the wrong! After all, HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!

For my part, i certainly don't want Raghav to be let off the hook so easily! Make him sorry, Sia! PLEASE don't be the typical Pativrata nari and forgive him! MAKE HIM SUFFER!😉

SO, WHAT SAY U GUYS? FILL ME ON WITH UR TAKE ON THIS...😛

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I seem to have gone a teeny-weeny insane in the above post!

Please don't mind! 😆

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur right amruta..if she forgives him so easily,it will be very cliched and artificial..all tht sia has suffered,she should make raghav suffer..he should realise and suffer the way she did..
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True, it should be very gradual if at all, i like the way they show it now, slow and steady without rushing anything. If i was in Sia's shoes i would never forgive Raghav, but this is a TV show, so she will forgive him sooner or later. but can their relationship ever be one of respect? can it ever recover this fall
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I also dont think that Siya sud forgive Raghav, atleast make him realise n regret his mistakes. Infact I think that she is with Raghav only 2 separate him from Ammaji as Ammaji trust him so much,so that it will b easy for her with Raghav on her side 2 defeat Ammaji. Well lets c wat happens.