Written Update - December 8th

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I apologize for not being very active in this section over the last few days ... I was down with a flu. 😳

The episode was pretty boring so I'll just summarize it briefly instead of going into details (which I'm sure nobody would be interested in). Plus I'm still kinda sick so I'll make it short. Sorry about that!

Basically the platter with poisoned halwa is kept on the dining table and Ammaji sits down to eat it along with the rest of the family. Dharamveer is watching her and then he comes out to muster up a fake apology. She's happy to see him and asks him to join her on the table. Then she says that on this joyous occasion she'd like it if he eats from the same platter as hers. Dharamveer is obviously shocked and nervous since he knows the food has poison in it. He keeps making excuses to avoid eating. Finally Ammaji says that he can have all the food on the platter; she'll eat from another one. She orders Jhumar to get her another platter of food, which Jhumar eventually brings. The phone rings and Ammaji goes to answer it. While she is busy yelling at the minister who called, Dharamveer slyly switches the bowl of halwa on his platter with the one on Ammaji's. Gajender watches it with a smirk. Everyone else is busy looking behind at Ammaji. After she hangs up, she exclaims that the phone call killed her appetite and she's in no mood to eat. Avtaar shows up and Ammaji offers her platter to him. He sits down and proceeds to eat the halwa as Dharamveer looks on, totally horrified. As soon as he takes a bite, he begins to choke and writhe in pain. Everyone gathers around him. He falls to the ground and foam starts dripping from his mouth. Ammaji tells them to take him to the hospital. The men take him away. Gajender loudly points out that the food must have been poisoned.

Sia, Santosh, Jhumar and Chanda are in the kitchen with a distraught Sheela. Ammaji arrives with a whip in her hand. She looks raging mad and whips randomly at a kitchen utensil. She asks the women, "Whose idea was it?" The episode ends on their surprised faces.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update Sarah!!!!!
Hw u feeling now!!!!! Do take good care dear!!!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
take care sarah,i hope ur better now..and thanx for the update..ammaji is going to be downright satanic to the women now..poor jhumar..
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome back and hope you feeling better. Thanks for the great update.. Take care..

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, thanks for all of your concerns! I'm starting to feel better already! :D