crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys after such along wait we will get to see sia and raghav together .i am very happy. 😃 but always raghav has the same lines:yeh sab galat hai (to baba do something ,openly support ur wife man,be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
55 views and no reply thts very sad 😭 😭 😭
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

guys after such along wait we will get to see sia and raghav together .i am very happy. 😃 but always raghav has the same lines:yeh sab galat hai (to baba do something ,openly support ur wife man,be a man!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣

LOL I know! If it's so galat, then why don't you grow a spine and do something about it! Sitting and whining isn't going to help the situation, Raghav. 😆
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and what about Sia, she should show to be more wifely and get him into the good path by that, by hook or by crook, but i dnt want Sia to forgive him easily even if he turns good. for all that he did to her he deserves some pain.
I love to see Raghav and Sia together, it brightens my TV screen. I hope they show some more changes in Raghav soon and show more scenes where he is starting to care for Sia and the rest of the world and not so much his evil mother.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love their pairing. Raghav is so macho and strong and Sia so faminine. They make a lovely couple. Cannot wait to see more of their scenes.
gungun009 thumbnail

raghav and sia certainly make a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv cute pair, i love their scenes.i hope v get to see more of them in the show.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya I know he always says its wrong,he now can feel the wrong works of his mom,but now atleast he is protesting against his mom though in a mild way,but this is only the beginning, n I hope he will protest more strongly in future.I just luv 2 c Raghav n Siya 2gether. I hope they show more n more of their scenes of mutual understanding.