Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anu rulz

regalia@ dheeraj is ammaji's "mameri behen ka beta"

i knew the gotra thing will come up once they showed the track..neways,am sure dheeraj is smarter thn those two people..and they will elope in a smarter way with raghav and sia's help..i dont think they will be killed off..afterall jhumar is the LAADO in the show..

How can Jhoomer and Dheeraj be of the same gotra? Was Ammaji's mameri behen married into the same gotra as Ammaji?Only then Jhoomer and Dheeraj can be of the same gotra.Otherwise this is going to be the biggest ever blooper of the TV industry.Because gotra is decided from father.Jhoomer's gotra will be the same gotra as that of her father 'Dharamveer' and Dheeraj's gotra similliarly be as that of his father so if Ammaji's maternal sis married into the same gotra as Ammaji then only Dheeraj and Jhumer's gotra will be same and then they will be considered as bro and sis.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kavita_1987

How can Jhoomer and Dheeraj be of the same gotra? Was Ammaji's mameri behen married into the same gotra as Ammaji?Only then Jhoomer and Dheeraj can be of the same gotra.Otherwise this is going to be the biggest ever blooper of the TV industry.Because gotra is decided from father.Jhoomer's gotra will be the same gotra as that of her father 'Dharamveer' and Dheeraj's gotra similliarly be as that of his father so if Ammaji's maternal sis married into the same gotra as Ammaji then only Dheeraj and Jhumer's gotra will be same and then they will be considered as bro and sis.

i had no idea what the gotra actually is so thanx for the info..i guess they will come up wid sum explaination..