Jhumar and Dhiraj...same gotra issue

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG...Jhumar and Dhiraj are from same gotra...😕😕😕....what will happen to their love story???will they be killed too???creatives please don't harm them...they look so cute togather..⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they will definitely not die,i think sia and raghav will support them and ammaji will not be able to do anything 😊
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but...first of all, i have a doubt here....

i have missed the previous episodes, and so would like to seek an information here. My query is.....

how exactly is Dheeraj related to Ammaji? I mean i know he is a cousin of Ammaji's sons...but is he their Mausi's son or Mama's ? Please tell.
indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
o no, i like dheeraj so much
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am not interested in their love story...i was excited but now i have lost interest..i miss the chemistry between them..i prefer Raghv sia over Jhumar-Dheeraj
Edited by yyyy - 14 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with u,this week less of ammaji ,sia and raghav definitely trp has dropped bcoz of the main leads absence 😕
regalla thumbnail
how is dheeraj related to ammaji??????????????
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
regalia@ dheeraj is ammaji's "mameri behen ka beta"
i knew the gotra thing will come up once they showed the track..neways,am sure dheeraj is smarter thn those two people..and they will elope in a smarter way with raghav and sia's help..i dont think they will be killed off..afterall jhumar is the LAADO in the show..
regalla thumbnail
thanks anu

actually .. that is why this doubt had cropped up in my mind.....now your answer has cleared it..

earlier, i was under the impression, that dheeraj is ammaji's brother's son....that is raghav's mama ka beta...........because in that case this gotra issue would have been a big blooper...agar dheeraj ammaji ke bhai ka beta hota..toh uss case mein implied tha ki ammaji ka mayka bhi wohi hota...uss case mein agar, woh shadi ke baad iss khandaan (sangwan khandaan) mein aa sakti hai, then jhoomar bhi yahan se ja sakti hai....uss family mein..wahan same gotra ka issue nahin hona chahiye tha...

that is why i was so curious to know..lekin ab agar dheeraj mameri behen ka beta hai..toh gotras can be same..and so the issue can be possible? i dont think they will elope, because uss case mein lagta hai..ki beti ne sharmnaak harkat kari hai...toh serial ka purpose/message defeat hota hai

dheeraj and jhoomar will tackle the issue with the help of raghav and sia, and there will be a change in the mindsets of the people..then only, they will get married...
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting discussion ... I had a feeling this gotra issue would crop up in Dheeraj and Jhumar's track. No wonder the Rupa-Bansi track came out of nowhere. They were setting up for D-J to face opposition from Ammaji and her ardent followers.