Siya should win an award for..

458167 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
BEST NAUKARANI.

because thats what she is doing in name of revenge - cooking food in kitchen and doing seva.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
True..she is the best Naukrani and should get an award for her excellent speeches..she gives nice lectures about Women's right etc but all she does is cook,clean and most imp serve milk to her husband.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO I know ! It's like she's forgotten why she came to that haveli and instead has decided to make a career out of serving the insane Sanghwan clan!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know..she just makes heavy handed dialogues and then goes bakc to cooking the meal of the day..i was laughing wen she was telling dheeraj tht help me in the fight,i was fighting alone till now..and i was like WHAT fight?????
rock_u thumbnail
LMAO!....... datz correct!😆
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes..SIA is now Kanta Ben..Raghav is a modern day guy..I think somehow one day DM will demand for Raghav..then Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy KANTABEN..!!!

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she being a naukrani has the best opportunity to poison Ammaji...well, if she is too scared to kill the dayan then atleast she can add julab (laxative) to Ammaji's food make that witch stay in her loo for a day...😆
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more. I'm catching up with the updates. And Sia has done nothing to make her presence felt. Seems like Ammaji is the protagonist here and not Sia.