sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
don you think the scene they were showing yesterday was too much for a family audience?? i mean, death by hanging and all to be shown on a national television is definitely something... this is not the first time it has happend on small screen - and no one from the authorities are doing anything about it. looks like we have all developed some kind of morbid curiosity and are so eager to watch. it is said this morbid curiousity is the stepping stone to a violence prone society...
what do y'all feel?? do you think such things should be shown in serials that are intended to be watched by the whole family??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel the same way ... but I'm glad they didn't show Rupa being hanged. It would have been far more disturbing to see the entire process. So while I don't support the idea of showing something like that on TV, at least I am thankful that they didn't show the most horrifying part like they did with Sheela's punishment a few weeks ago.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya bt a part of it is also awareness..lot of people actually realise how deep the age old sadistic customs exist even now in the villages..i know its nerve raking bt its sadly true..i only wish they show a little positivity along though..otherwise its too depressing..