UR EXPECTATIONS FROM THE SHOW?

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
To be honest, guys, the show has been really disappointing to me in the last 2-3 weeks. The entire plot seems to have gone haywire. One day, when i was watching the show (the entire roopa -bansi fiasco), my dad popped up a very- very thought provoking question- "Is this show really about female infanticide?"

Then i realized( though i did know it sub-consciously) why the show has slipped off the ladder in the past few weeks-

* Sia seems to have become really passive - where is the firebrand that we all know?😕

* Where is Raghav? If u had seen the entire rupa- bansi's confrontation epi with ammaji clearly, aditya wasn't even there I THINK. It is my hunch that they just pasted some frames showing him...( I really think that blooper could've been avoided).

*The plot is certainly moving very slowly and deviating from the major issues...🤢

*The entire gotra thing...gimme a break! We are certainly not interested! Perhaps it may be used to show that j and d belong to the same gotra or something, and they can't come together, but it was better off as a sub-plot.🥱

*Ammaji jolly well WALLOWS in her wickedness and the others just cry or remain mute spectators. That sorta thing is beginning to get on my nerves! Creatives, please show Sia or someone else confronting her bravely!😡

*The sanghwan clan- huh! Seems to be a family of creeps, losers, back-stabbers, cowards, dumb ppl...and the perpetual whiners (esp the famous five)!🤬

All these things certainly make me mad...that even rangili seems to be endearing to me nowadays! SHE ATLEAST DOES SOMETHING! My earnest expectation of the show is for all of these things to be rectified...the show has certainly seen better days!😭

(P.S.- No offense, LAADO FANS... coz i am one among you... It certainly pains me to see the show going to the dogs! I wish that the plot is engrossing enough in the future to make LAADO the no.1 show!)⭐️

Please do tell me what u expect from the show!

Edited by AMRUTHANAG - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dimpy_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m also dissapointed from the show.problem is from production side also they stress on their negative character too much ..same was the case in bannoo main teri dulhan and serial went down n i think now they want same with laado
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree..sia does nothing bt cry now..and the so called men of the family are worse..the positive characters can give competition to all the women put together in crying and the negative ones jst keep yelling ammaji ki jai..the entire episode finishes off in this only..i really wish the theme is picked up again..
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amrutha good one!!!!!!!,i am not dissapointed with the show .bcoz tht jhumar epi was quite a hit covering all actors,this rupa thing was very disgusting bcoz we dont live in villages wher such things happen though such cases r true in haryana.

to marry in same gotra means marriage of bro and sis but whts the big deal as rupa was not bansi's blood sister(obviously they would'nt hav been lovers),but the entire thing disturbed me.

as far as raghav is concerned ,i think either he is on a break bcoz his body double was shown from back and his face was zoomed or he may not be required for tht segment as now he has started opposing ammaji.

omg sia apne naam ke hisab se bilkul nahi jaa rahi hai.SITAJI was so strong !!!!!!.i think she likes doing jhaadu-pocha and giving milk to his fake hubby 😆 😆 😆 AND WHY DID I FORGET
ONE THING WHICH SHE LIKES THE MOST 😭
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I couldnt agree more, the show was improving for a while there with the Jhumar track and sia showing Raghav the error in his ways but now again its in this uselss and scary track which gave me nightmares, i loved the initial concept of this show where Sia comes to Veerpur and change the outlook of the people there, but ever since sia got married to Raghav the story is going down hill with only a few perks.

As for raghav being missing in action, i guess its because he is not needed in that scene or something, but they could just not show him, like he could have gone away for some business matter or something,but these people are always at home doing nothing but sitting in the living area giving each other looks and looking to amma ji for some new crime plan.

I really want to show to pick up cos it has a lot of potential and i dnt want it to be shut down due to low TRP, pls creative team improve the story line so that we can all enjoy
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post, Amrutha! I totally agree with each and every point of yours.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel that we shuldn't have any expectations from this show.This show is just like a spoilt child whom parents leave to his/ her own fate.👎🏼
roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree .... well said ... i m with u ... coz i have totally lost intrest in it
gungun009 thumbnail
i also agree with u guys, the show is now moving with a very slow pace. main lead of the show have lost somewhere and now the story moves on bekaar characters. creatives plz do something to improve the show.