Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Is a month fine? Generally how long are the deadlines supposed to be? Sorry to bother you with my queries ... lol

As for your question, I suppose the forum banner has to include at least most of the characters, if not all. So I'm not sure ... should I ask a GM about this?
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Is a month fine? Generally how long are the deadlines supposed to be? Sorry to bother you with my queries ... lol

As for your question, I suppose the forum banner has to include at least most of the characters, if not all. So I'm not sure ... should I ask a GM about this?

No, it's fine, I'm here to HELP 😳
Hmm, normally 2-3 weeks is given but since the forum is kind of dead, its up to you 😃 ..

Hmm, I Know but the picture gallery don't have the much of caps or images at all, I want to make the banner but since there are less pics and the Qualities aren't great the banner won't come out good.

No need to ask a GM! I am sure what i wrote is sufficient but if not then feel free to 😃

sarah1024 thumbnail
True, the picture gallery doesn't have a whole lotta pics ... I guess you could go ahead and make a banner with just the three characters you mentioned.

And once again, thanks for all the tips! :-)
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will try to participate :)
sarah1024 thumbnail
Sure, Minakshi. Just PM me your banner if/when you make it. :-)
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sarah when is the dead line for banner contest?