NAIDL Banner Contest [CLOSED]

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi folks!

This forum doesn't have a banner on top yet, hence why this contest is being held. Those members that are interested can make and submit a banner. Then, whichever banner gets the majority of people liking it will be put on top.

Here are the dimensions: 728 x 90. As in, the height has to be 90 pixels and the width should be 728 pixels.

So if you'd like to contribute, please post your entries in this thread. 😊

Edited to add:

I was unaware that the candidates had to PM me their banners instead of posting them here directly, hence I asked you all to post them here. Henceforth please send them to me.

Since there has to be a deadline, I'll make January 10th the last date to send your entries. If anyone wants me to change it, please send me a PM.

Once all the entries are in then I'll post them up for the voting process.
Edited by sarah1024 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry sarah imran is right ,its my mistake i should hav PM u.sorry!!!!!!!!
Edited by crazy_bholi - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
You can make as many entries as you'd like. :-)

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sorry sarah once again !!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by crazy_bholi - 14 years ago
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

But hey shouldn't it be private and shudnt it be done by Votings ??
sarah1024 thumbnail
@ Imran94 - Is that how it's supposed to be? I'm actually new at this ... I recently became a viewbie so I'm kinda unaware of the contest format. I'll go to the help desk in the viewbies section and get it clarified.

Thanks for letting me know. :-)
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ Imran94 - Is that how it's supposed to be? I'm actually new at this ... I recently became a viewbie so I'm kinda unaware of the contest format. I'll go to the help desk in the viewbies section and get it clarified.

Thanks for letting me know. :-)

I see, but didn't you ask anybody for tips, maybe any existing mods or anything ??
Well the format for the Banner contest is that,

People should send the Entries through PM to you, But they must not put their copyright on the Banner so people don't know who made it, they should be given a deadline for the entries and then all the banners should be Posted for voting and they should be given a deadline too for the voting and then Voting Round2, after counting the top 2/ top 5 or however and then deciding the winner after all the counts .. 😃 Hope that help ..

Although am not a Viewbie, I do have experience and have done a lot of work like these before, If you need help, drop a PM, I will be more than happy to help 😃
Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago
sarah1024 thumbnail
Aww, thanks so much for your help! It was really sweet of you to do that. :-)

Actually I did ask one of the GM's but I forgot to ask the exact format. I'll go fix this thread immediately. Thanks once again!
sarah1024 thumbnail
@ Aparna (crazy_bholi) - No problem! I myself wasn't aware of that rule, so please don't apologize for posting it here. It's great that you edited your post and PM-ed the banner to me instead.
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Your Welcome, Since the deadline is for a month !
I'll try to make some Banners too But would it be OK if i just Include Amaji, Siya and her husband and the title ??